“Billionaires' Tax”—Latest Wealth Tax Scheme

In direct opposition to the reason the top hits on google for “The Stupid Party” give for applying that label to the GOP, there really is an important question:

How can so many members of the cognitive elite – the smartest of the smart people – remain so utterly ignorant, after even a half century of the dangers of holding the consent of more than a supermajority of the people in such contempt on an issue that dilutes their last recourse before violence: votes?

I don’t buy that they are that stupid without substantial “help”.

Quoting Dawkins’s “The Extended Phenotype”:

Those who have never been brainwashed or addicted to a drug find it hard to understand their fellow men who are driven by such compulsions. In the same naive way we cannot understand a host bird’s being compelled to feed an absurdly oversized cuckoo, or worker ants wantonly murdering the only being in the whole world that is vital to their genetic success. But such subjective feelings are misleading, even where the relatively crude achievements of human pharmacology are concerned. With natural selection working on the problem, who would be so presumptions as to guess what feats of mind control might not be achieved? Do not expect to see animals always behaving in such a way as to maximize their own inclusive fitness. Losers in an arms race may behave in some very odd ways indeed. If they appear disoriented and unsure of their footing, this may be only the beginning.

Immigration imports a great diversity of “replicators”.

3 Likes

Denmark for one does a pretty detailed analysis of immigration by country of origin:

Ideally, however, there needs to be more attention to ensuring that immigration isn’t going to get gamed – while understanding that there are organizations that create materials about how to game:

1 Like

In the case of Musk as congnitive elite, I suspect we’re dealing with two layers of mind control, the first and most obvious layer being a virulent subpopulation of “Jews” (e.g. the ADL) that do things things like this:

and this (from KMac’s site Occidental Observer):

The second layer is where it gets really interesting. Turning then to this subpopulation of Jews as a cognitive elite, why are they, in Dawkins’s terms, behaving so self-destructively? I mean, their insanely paranoid destruction of Musk’s moral high ground authority, itself, begs the original question because this is not going to end well for even the most elite of Jews, let alone the ordinary Jews who usually end up as scapegoats left to “take the heat” as elite Jews flee the proverbial “kitchen” for greener pastures.

After the previously linked 2006 Haaretz article “Questions of Survival”, I set forth one of two hypotheses regarding this secondary layer of mind control – involving Maoist intelligence taking advantage of pervasive taboos against thinking objectively about “Jews” in JudeoChristian Western Civilization:

Neutralize Jews that act as restraints against virulence. Do things to make their lives difficult. These can be very inexpensive dirty tricks that are all but invisible as active measures. For instance, you have guys like Milton Friedman who were making strong arguments for a Georgist land value tax as an alternative to the 16th Amendment. He was even for immediate imposition of strong border control. Those measures, if taken up would quite plausibly saved Western Civilization and made Jews heroes to The Nation of Settlers. What happened to stop Friedman – Nobel Laureate clearly immune from “cancellation” – from mobilizing the famous Jewish psychological intensity for those imminently sane and moderate policies? Were there Jews within the Mises Institute/Reason Magazine that were trying to argue for similar kinds of things? What happened to them? And who were the Jews trying to reign in the neocons? Look for Maoist dirty tricks in the lives of those individuals.

The other hypothesis is more subtle and involves the gradient of human populations out of Africa that, in some sense, casts Zionists in the the mold of “Nazis” relative to what I’ve called “deeper cultures” closer to human origins. This is part of why I predicted something like the events of 9/11/2001: A “Reichstag fire” with probable backing by Zionists toward military mobilization in the middle east – as in fact appears to have taken place just as I predicted. These kinds of conscious conspiracies, whether Nazi, or Maoist or Zionist, have the obvious weakness of any conscious act: You have to think about it and talk about it since it doesn’t come naturally. However, the original sense of “conspiracy” was simply to “breath together” and it is this latter sense of “conspiracy” to which I refer in this second hypothesis.

2 Likes

A related FB post regarding Trump Derangement Syndrome:

4 Likes

No, gents, this isn’t the latest. The latest is tax whites more than blacks.

4 Likes

That’s cool. I’ll just identify as black. Hey their rules, they can choke on em.

6 Likes