Here:
But regarding transportation infrastructure I should interject that the year after I set forth the necessary political economy reforms, I consulted with SAIC to found what is now the largest toll collection automation company. This was sort of like The Simulation winking at me saying: “See? If only they’d replace government with market democracy’s citizen’s dividends, the system you’re building wouldn’t be deployed into a world where the demand for high quality transportation infrastructure was crippled by ‘supply-side economics’.”
All of the “influencers” in the age of AI exponential growth think they can continue down the path of what I (thanks to Alexander Wissner-Gross’s characterization of market democracy as “privatized socialism”) call “capital socialism”, ie: pay for the protection of property rights by taxing the labor of the very men that sacrifice their flesh blood and bone upholding property rights – and sometimes their wives sacrifice their unborn sons and daughters to pay more gold into the rentier hoards – but also, crucially, into the Federal government to which these idiots now turn:
They call for stringent Federal reaction to “AI extremism” as though they aren’t fooling themselves about the fact that what they’re doing is importing military aged men EXACTLY as John Robb described happened to Rome.