Farage: Growing Number of Muslims 'Loathe' British Values

3 Likes

Yeah they do! ‘Long about 2 decades ago, I read a prediction, it mighta been Daniel Pipes: that in 40 years the UK would be a Muslim country. Loox like they’re right on track!
I read some novel, set in London in 1989, the year of the Satanic Verses protests. One Muslim character says to another, “You’re blind if you don’t see that this is our moment.” Prophetic. Now, we have to worry about insulting these ragheads. Tolerance is one thing, but how long are we going to put up with tolerance that only goes one way?
Never mind, I know the answer: how long? Until it’s too late.

5 Likes

It seems that the British loathe British values…no need to blame the Muslims.

3 Likes

I anxiously await the day when one of those “Coexist” bumper stickers is seen in Saudi Arabia. Or a church. Or a Bible. Only Israel is an “apartheid” state. Nothing to see in regard to “diversity, equity or inclusion” in the Islamic world. Keep helping destroy Israel (where Arab citizens have full human rights - unlike anywhere else) and all will be well.

6 Likes

You are so right, and the ironies are so thick and so cloying that any rational person just …chokes. South Africa suing Israel for “apartheid”? Germany threatening to arrest Netanyahu for war crimes? These things are on a level with 2+2=5 and denial that there are 2 and only 2 human sexes. But, y’know, we swallowed those latter lies, in spite of the evidence of our own senses and intellect—so the ones about Israel oughta go down reeeel easy. And apparently, they do.

6 Likes