Fetterman's Unfitness

Biden lowered the bar as to mental fitness for high office, in ways that were unimaginable a few short years ago. Democrats now stand for the proposition that a fully functioning brain is no longer a requirement for the highest public offices. Of course, now we also know that politicians are merely ventriloquists’ dummies; who knows whose hands operate them (or through which bodily orifice such hands are inserted)? Accordingly, the minimal requirement today is a barely-functional phonation apparatus in order to mimic the teleprompter. Even that ability has been made highly error tolerant with Biden.

This morning, all the commentary is focused on Fetterman’s fitness or lack thereof, as revealed in last night’s painful ‘debate’. Were he a Republican, or God forbid a Conservative with the same affliction, the MSM would have driven him off the ballot while he was still in the hospital. Failing that, a Republican’s refusal to reveal his actual medical records would have been the end, in spades. Here, it is deemed sufficient by the “fourth estate” that he merely says his physician - also a donor! - deems him fit to serve. End of story.

As revealing as this is, Fetterman’s pre-morbid (before his stroke for laymen) is also instructive, perhaps more so. It is dogma, nowadays, that everyone must ‘follow the science’, especially medical ‘science’ as it is revealed, for instance, from God’s mouth to Fauci’s lips. How then did this senate candidate come to have his stroke in the first place? real journalists might ask. Were he a Republican, ‘investigative journalists’ (the gotcha denomination of journalists) would have immediately pointed out his “anticoagulant hesitancy”; he actually caused his own stroke, they would say, by refusing to take anticoagulants for his known atrial fibrillation. The precise reason these medications are de rigueur for patients with atrial fibrillation is that an embolic stroke is a near certainty over time without them (51% 5-year survival without them and this statistic measures only deaths, not including debilitating strokes). So much for a senate candidate ‘following the medical science’. Nothing to see here - since it is a dem - move on.

This, according to our betters in so-called media, is not news; it tells us nothing about the thought process of a man (do we even know what a man is anymore? Our newest SCOTUS member cannot define the word ‘woman’) who would be senator representing the erstwhile citizens of the Commonwealth of PA. Some might say (and be sure they surely would say about a Republican) such thinking/decisionmaking (or lack thereof) even before his obviously debilitating stroke - his affirmative denial of consensus medical opinion (in the case of A-fib, the consensus is all but universal) - is, itself disqualifying for such high office.

Marxism means never having to say you’re sorry; or wrong or consistent or even truthful or, for that matter, say anything at all! The business end of a rifle or bayonet, after all, is always implicit when dealing with Marxists (the Biden DOJ, for example), though just beyond visual range. In other words, Fetterman’s gentle media treatment is just another clear example of the double standard with which we are inundated daily. Though I voted for Oz (by absentee ballot - though these must be available only for good cause as before - if we are to ever again have honest elections) without enthusiasm, he may surprise me if he wins. Not electing brain-dead puppets would be a means of at least slowing the rate of our precipitous fall.

8 Likes

I’m SO terrified about what our fellow Pennsylvanians are going to do. Will they actually vote for this guy who can’t talk fluently and can’t process oral information? CTFO, surely those 2 abilities are BFOQs for a senator? I love our beautiful state so much! I hope it hasn’t gone demented.

6 Likes

Oh we know where the hands go CW. There’s more than one reason we call politicians whores.

4 Likes

Hell remember how they talked about Reagan!? Democrats are such phonies. Their duplicity and the way in which they are protected by the media is in my top five reasons for hating every damned one. They lie, cheat, and steal.

6 Likes

The way they talked about Reagan?? Remember the way they talked about TRUMP, even getting some woke shrink before CONGRESS to testify that he was insane? The “”Goldwater Rule” be damned!

5 Likes

I just watched a “blooper reel” of Fetterman from last night. It’s awful. I think the poor bozo musta been terrified the entire time, like in one of those dreams where you find yourself starring in a play or taking an exam and you KNOW you have absolutely zero knowledge to draw on.
And his worst fear musta come true right at the beginning, when he said “Good night” instead of good evening. O God do you think he realized that?
Putting him up there was cruel, like refusing to scratch a horse from a race when you know the poor animal is done.

5 Likes

Hyp, you might have to explain. I am not accustomed to not having all the answers.

1 Like

Robert my dear, I can’t imagine you ever having that kinda nightmare!

1 Like

I’m just another cocky-assed litigator Hyp.

1 Like

This is yet another example of a reliable dem tactic, which works only because of media collusion: misdirection. Instead of asking the real question - is his cognitive function normal? - they misdirect attention by alleging it is an “auditory processing disorder”. For good measure his donor doctor lies outright by saying he is in “good health”.

The former, as to processing, is like saying that the image on a computer screen is distorted because the processor can’t properly interpret the keystrokes on the keyboard. Central processing done by the brain, when it comes to interpreting speech, is done at the highest levels and such process faults do not occur in isolation; outputs like speech, in response to hearing inputs, like words, require processing which is intimately tied to cognition, to understanding - with all its nuances and subtleties. These, it seems to me are essential characteristics required to serve in high political office. A “processing” disorder cannot be unrelated to cognition and judgment.

As to being in “good health”, it will be helpful to share with you a system we use in anesthesia for categorizing risk; it correlates well with general health. “Physical status” is classified from I - V. I is good health with no systemic illnesses. V is near death and expected to die within 24 hours. Class IV is the category in which Fetterman finds himself because of cardiomyopathy requiring an AICD (automatic implantable cardiac defibrillator). Such people are prone to sudden death, which is the reason for the implanted defibrillator. This is the kind of patient anesthesiologists actually worry about. They have reduced life expectancy. Objectively this is NOT “good health”. Again, where are the gotcha journalists? This, actually and simply, calls for reporting of objective truth. But, that, too, is deployed only to the extent that is helps dems either get elected, stay in power, or enjoy public support. Journalists believe they are privileged and superior. In reality, they have become one of the lowest life forms - akin to that which flourishes in and feeds upon, raw sewage.

8 Likes

Fetterman has raised 2 million dollars already as a result of his debtate performance.
Oz is now being called an “ableist bully” simply for showing up and speaking coherently.
That’s funny, cuz I was remembering the first Trump-Biden debate. And thinking, if only Trump had behaved then like Oz did last night and since. All he really had to do was let Biden talk! Whoever counseled him to act so angry, instead of calmly recounting his successes, did him and us a great disservice.

But if the Dems can spin this one, they can spin anything. Yeah! That’s right, Fetterman IS a defective loser! Just like you voters, ya poor chumps, so let’s show him how we feel!
I give up.
God save the Commonwealth.

5 Likes

I’m not sure of the correlation between funds raised and votes - not to mention the question of whether this is even real. As we have no doubt whose side the “media” are on, it is worth remembering that everything published is for a purpose; likewise with everything NOT published. Take heart. You know my view of the ‘big picture’. It is bleak. However in this one rear guard action, we may strike a worthy blow.

4 Likes

On your advise, Dr. CW,I will remain calm. But if Fetterman WINS—I can no longer be responsible for myself!
Of course, sadly, a lot of people voted before Tuesday, so….

2 Likes

Mike Lindell has been right the whole time. Any doubts? Cochise county Arizona gets sued for planning a hand recount of the paper ballots.

Henry Ford used machines to manufacture millions of cars. Need a lot of guaranteed votes….

Worry not about your fellow Keystoners; worry about the geek at the command line terminal overwriting disks with data from the ‘urandom’ file….

PS: oh yeah—no results for D A Y S (already putting this out there)

8 Likes

Yeah that’s what I’m afraid of, days and days of agony after 11/8.

2 Likes

THE desired outcome of “mail-in” ballots: create time….

However, the ROOT problem is Legislative Abdication of their responsibilities. Legislatures ALONE can Appoint Presidential Electors AND enact Law (…override).

But they and the public have been “trained” that the State’s Sec of State has the power.

All the more stark when you consider Pennsylvania’s Legislature is Republican. ($ doesn’t discriminate :smile: )

8 Likes

Time created is definitely part of it. Also and maybe more importantly, it permits widespread canvassing by “community activists “, who go door to door- first to send in requests for ballots, then to return to fill them out and deliver them to collection boxes with video magically turned off. This kind of ballot harvesting is what “2000 Mules” was about. Huge potential for getting votes from millions who would otherwise not vote. Some inducement $urely paid to many.

7 Likes

Yeah. I was so horrified that Pa might vote for an “empty suit” but now I get it: they’re voting for an “empty seat”. ( Fetterman is, as of this writing, very slightly ahead agin.). I reckon ol’jo[k] e gave it away when he said Mrs. F. would be ‘ a great lady in the Senate”. Dems would vote for him if ( or even though) he were stuffed. He could have ANOTHER stroke today, become completely aphasic, and they’d still vote for him. We R Skrood.

6 Likes

Look on the bright side! The whole message of Fetterman – and Biden*, and Kamala, and Hillary Clinton, and a whole lot more – is that the Democrat Party is clearly in control (they could literally elect a Yellow Dog), but that they also have no bench strength. The Democrat Party has systematically eliminated from its ranks anyone who showed any signs of common sense or independent thought or even competence. The Democrats are now exactly parallel to the gerontocrats who “ruled” the USSR towards the end.

The good news is that we can all see where this is going, with the Democrats heading towards the same type of extinction as was waiting for those old USSR Communists. The bad news is that the collapse of the Democrats is going to hurt the people of the USA a lot more than the collapse of the Communists hurt the people of the USSR; and that collapse hurt them severely!

5 Likes

Yes we are in for one hell of a ride.

5 Likes