Hunger Games

Oh, how could I forget… Remember Comey’s announcement of the non-existent “no reasonable prosecutor” standard he invented to whitewash Hillary’s multi-year serial felonies?

6 Likes

Yes, as a matter of fact, we do remember.

4 Likes

Re Waco: the reason I said it was a suicide cult was I think I remember that “David Koresh” had a martyrdom complex, didn’t he? People were told to be prepared to be killed, including the children who sang songs about it. Since he believed he was a “sinful Christ”, martyrdom and persecution would be the logical consequence.

4 Likes

Upper New York State, I think I read in one of Paul Johnson’s books, was known as the Burned Over District cuz it had produced so many doomsday cults, like the Millerites, who sold everything they had and went out in a field on a certain day, owning nothing but the white shifts they were wearing, to await rapture.
I wonder how they lived after that?
I also don’t see the point of selling everything if you believe the Apocalypse is imminent. I mean you aren’t gonna need $$$ in the Sweet Bye ‘n’ Bye…

8 Likes

Yeah that is true. Thanks for clarifying Hyp.

3 Likes

Re Waco:” Koresh” or “Qu’eresh”, however you wanna spell if, is Prophet Mohammed’s hometown. I dk if David was his real first name, but it is a name important to Judaism, obvs, and also Christianity, since Jesus was “of Jesse’s lineage coming”, via David, Jesse’s theretofore most illustrious son. Koresh thought he was developing a new syncretism of the 3 Abrahamic religions.
Yes of course they were killed by law enforcement and they weren’t causing anybody any trouble. But Koresh didn’t HAVE to set up a siege situation. It was mass “suicide by cop”.

1 Like

I think many reasonable people would make the assessment that Koresh did not set up the siege situation. The siege – and its indefensible violence – was driven by the FBI and the Clinton Administration. Why the authorities did something so incompetent and evil is still not clear. The fact that no-one in authority was ever punished for the inexcusable deaths of those children suggests there is much about the events that we still do not know.

6 Likes

Here is Jane Goodall at the World Economic Forum 2020 conference in Davos.

…all these things we talk about wouldn’t be a problem if there were—if there was—the size of population that there was five hundred years ago.

According to Worldometer, world population in 1500 was around 450 million. Today it is around 8 billion. So, to get from where we are to a “sustainable” population, you’d have to kill off around 95% of the current human population.

That’s another reference to the 500 million sustainable population figure dating back to the late 1960s that I mentioned in comment #3.

7 Likes

Jeez, didn’t the GA Guidestones put it at 500 mil? Man, and all this time I thought the GA Guidestone story was just kookery run wild. Well goooooollleeeeeeee!!! (Gomer Pyle voice).

4 Likes

In 1985 Mayor Goode of Philadelphia bombed the Powelton Village neighborhood of his own city, in the course of trying to evict a cult known as MOVE. Now, I mean, he was the one who sent the police helicopters up there with bombs on board, though he said he never intended that they USE them! People forgot all about that when Waco happened. Also probably cuz Goode was black.
You can say, and I do sometimes too, that these citizens were in the right to just, stay in their home. But, OTOH, they did know they were provoking law enforcement and their neighbors. IF their main priority was that no one get killed or seriously hurt, idk, doncha have to wonder whether they mighta acted differently?
But of course, there’s Ruby Ridge and the totally unprovoked shootings of the mother and young boy. So maybe it all would happened anyway.
I ain’t no fan of law enforcement. Long before this event Floyd kerfluffle, I felt the police routinely abuse their power. Plus what really got to me was the “they’re out there PROTECTIN’ us!” cliché. No they’re not, if something happens you call them and they show up after it’s over. And cue the Justine Damond story. Any encounter with the cops can be very dangerous and not only for the perp.

7 Likes

Bingo! It’s why I didn’t get all hot and bothered about the defund the police mantra. Yes, in fact defund the MF’ers and send them packing. I have been telling Conservatives for a good decade now that cops are nothing more than arms of the State and should receive as much skepticism from us as do IRS agents or social workers giving out checks to crack queens.

3 Likes

Real engineers are more creative on many, many levels than fear mongering woke green cult.

We can feed billions more people, IF WOKE GREEN CULT DOES NOT FORCIBLY STOP US (which they’ve been working at since the 1960s!)

6 Likes

I dk what she’s talkin’ about anyway. What “things”? I’d like to hear the remark in context. Surely she knows the 1500s were no picnic, humanity had wars, famine, pestilence, extreme weather events, catastrophic global cooling. Just because she was everybody’s fave ethologist back in the 70s and she has a British accent doesn’t mean she has clue ONE as to what’s happening now.

4 Likes

But there weren’t SUVs and there was no freedom loving United States of America. The globalists want two things ultimately: 1) they want a compliant cattle class and 2) the US as a beacon of hope and freedom destroyed.

5 Likes