You Can’t Be Heard to Say You Looked But You Didn’t See

Isn’t it the process that is supposed to be the punishment? Maybe not so much for the globalist cabal?

2 Likes

Sues Giuliani:

2 Likes
4 Likes

Looks like Trump is going to need the money…

2 Likes

Yeah sue him for defamation. He knew it wasn’t true yet he set in motion a reputation assassination. I certainly think there is something actionable there.

3 Likes

And the timing is good too. If I were Trumps legal team I would mimic everything Hunter is doing in his case against Rudy.

3 Likes

This will only reaffirm that the rule of law is dead in the UK as in the US.

5 Likes

Yes, yes I suppose it does.

2 Likes

Judge Chutkan:
“ After careful and dispassionate consideration of Mr. Trump’s lawyers’ outrageous request that I recuse myself, I exonerate and exculpate me from any taint of bias, especially toward this treasonous, despicable defendant who has somehow inexplicably remained free to this day. I realize that what I am about to opine is a radical, cutting edge statement, but I am a fearless jurist, so I venture to assert: NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW. (I do NOT herein address the related question of whether a certain public official who should have been imprisoned years ago, may be considered BELOW the law.) I am laser-focused on ensuring that this defendant does not abuse his civil rights, like free speech, freedom from unreasonable search and seizure, and the right to counsel. In my impartial,opinion, he has already hogged more than his share of those precious attributes of American citizenship.
In short, I am amply able, and mouth-wateringly willing, to opine with exemplary judicial detachment on any and all matters pertaining to this criminal.
[bangs gavel]
Counsel, step back.”

9 Likes
6 Likes

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/67990012/robert-hunter-biden-v-patrick-m-byrne/

4 Likes

I reckon it’s true what they say:
The best defense is a good offense.

3 Likes

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/68072494/united-states-v-biden/

3 Likes
7 Likes

Mark Geragos is representing Hunter Biden and threatening FNC:

4 Likes

Yeah….theyll probably settle it.

3 Likes

Copyright violation is a creative argument

2 Likes

I get a notification every time someone comments on this post of mine, so I re-read it; I’d forgotten the occasion for it.
Which was Julie Kelly’s exposé of the FBI’s proven rǒle in the fake Whitmer kidnapping, and suppression of its part in labeling 5e Hunter Biden laptop as “Russian disinformation”.
Yuh. Who even remembers that now?

For that matter, what about the Hur report? Ol’ Joke was totally at bay, snarling at the press like a trapped rabid mongrel!
That was like, about 2 months (8 weeks!) ago, people. I just looked up the date. (BTW, typing “hur” got me nothing but hurricanes, “hurry!” , “when helping HURts” etc.)

What have they done to us? We do look, we cannot help but see—-and yet……

I reckon we all must think to ourselves: NOW, surely someone will do something about this. Everybody will be outraged.

And time goes by.

The Left isnt even afraid to LET us look, any more.

I mean, what is worse: the revelation that yes, Biden took and kept classified documents (which, unlike Trump, he never had any right to retain) —

Or, the revelation that at this point Biden himself probably has no idea what he did, so—bygones!

Um… refresh my memory. Hur? Hur who?

Has-been Hur.

4 Likes

Yup! It is the 1930s all over again. We can all see the disaster that Our Betters are driving towards, and there is not a damn thing any of us can do about it. “Democracy” is wonderful!

5 Likes