I Can’t Look

Yuh well, let’s hope we’re up to it.

2 Likes

So, I have to wonder… how many people saw Biden’s speech? It goes without saying that had Trump used those words and/or those visuals that the speech would have been the topic of conversation for weeks, if not months. But I find relatively few are talking about this now, 2 days after. And apparently none of the major broadcast networks carried it live. Why? Did they know it was going to be a disaster and preemptively did the Alzheimer-in-chief a solid?

7 Likes

The other channels showed B with a green face because, not that he’s reptilian (a smear on all reptiles!) but because of ‘color-correcting’ software working against the very dark and red background, and CNN corrected so he wasn’t green, thereby also ‘pinkifying’ and paling the background?

7 Likes

That makes sense too. But the fact the change occurs 12 minutes into the speech, and on CNN only, makes me suspect it was done in response to observations of the ominous background on social media. In any case, a little color manipulation would be the whitest of CNN’s lies.

6 Likes

Pessimism expressed at this level generates rebuttals. I liked this one: Why Benito Going Bonkers Backfired.

5 Likes

Hyp this is because our political leaders are all in league with the left in DC. Imagine we are the Scots and Mitch and the boys are the clans who have sided with Long Shanks. That is us.

2 Likes

UNHCR entering the computer game business?

2 Likes