Indiana Jones and the Destruction of Legacy

Warning: strong language, overproduction, and another film franchise destroyed by the dead hand of Disney and Destroyer in Chief, Kathleen Kennedy, carving another notch on her clapboard of dumb.

8 Likes

The Critical Drinker is wonderful. I watch every one of his videos. Sometimes even the group discussion videos.

2 Likes

Via Breitbart, the ChiComs are laughing:

“Hollywood blockbusters, especially those released after the pandemic, have visibly declined in quality. Beneath the flashy special effects, the dated universality of the US’ prevailing values is becoming more apparent,” the article continued. “As Hollywood becomes increasingly out of touch and indulges in ‘political correctness’ without knowing when to stop, classic IPs must be squeezed bone-dry before they are discarded.”

7 Likes

I am disgusted by what these millennial twit-wads have done to my childhood between this and the rest of the rebooted crap they shit out every other year.

4 Likes

The last few movies from India’s Bollywood were uplifting and extremely entertaining. Imagine, entertainment without wall-to-wall f-bombs and nudity (and they smoke!! Without warnings).

5 Likes

7 Likes

Can you recommend any titles (ideally available on Netflix or YouTube)?

2 Likes

The Lunchbox and The Namesake. I have to check with my wife, Gigi, for more. I plead senior memory deficit (most frequent, it seems, for movie titles, plots and actors’ names). If it is true that one can tell something about a culture via the movies it makes, it seems to me that both Indian and Russian culture are better maintaining the basic moral values necessary for a decent society than is the west (sic).

5 Likes