Physics and Beyond—A Conversation with Jack Sarfatti

In a wide-ranging two and a half hour conversation with Danny Jones, physicist Jack Sarfatti, (@jacksarfatti here) discusses the nature of consciousness, UFO propulsion, messages from artificial intelligences in the future, quantum entanglement and signalling, the origins of the Strategic Defense Initiative, San Francisco in the 1970s, Gilbert and Sullivan, Uri Geller, and encounters with physicists, moguls, spooks, and the mighty.

For background on Sarfatti’s career, see David Kaiser’s 2011 book, How the Hippies Saved Physics. For information on Sarfatti’s current thinking and more recent career, see David Gladstone’s 2023 book, The Great Race: Physics, Paranormal, Time Travel, UFOs. The WARP Reactor [PDF, 35 pages], now being studied at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory in the U.S., incorporates Sarfatti’s ideas of modifying gravitation via engineered metamaterials.

7 Likes

There is a second episode, a bit shorter but also over 2 hours. I sucked it up and watched the entire ~5 hours. Not much physics in this interview, but a lot of apocryphal anecdotes and a glimpse into the life of an ivy league educated self-proclaimed wunderkind struggling to be taken seriously in an underworld of spooks and stupid schmucks. Jack is a sincere and fascinating guy with a lot of interesting things to say, but he’s a horrible salesman. I think I can understand his struggle to be taken seriously, and even relate to it on some level.

7 Likes

There was not a lot of physics in it because Danny Jones is a scatterbrained kid who kept interrupting me mid-sentence with stupid questions. Do you want some physics? Here it is. Also, you might try to be more polite.

Brian Josephson arranged an email exchange between me and Malcolm Perry.

This is my side of the story.

The issue is Einstein’s coupling 8piG/c^4 = 10^-43 Newtons^-1 = K in Einstein’s 1915 gravity field equation

Guv = KTuv

c = 1/(e0u0)^1/2 = is the coordinate 3D speed of far-field radiation 3x10^8 meters/sec in vacuum as measured in an inertial frame.

The 3D coordinate speed of light is computed from the 4D null geodesic equation ds = 0.

Perry agrees with me that K must be a scalar.

A scalar is a zero-rank tensor invariant under the continuous Lie group of transformation in a FIXED small region of 4D spacetime that we idealize as a point-like EVENT.

However, while c is a scalar invariant under the Lorentz subgroup, it is not invariant under the general group as it must be.

Therefore, Einstein’s choice of K is mathematically wrong.

Perry must give an argument to show that c is a zero-rank tensor under the general group.

He cannot because it’s not true.

However, suppose I am wrong, and he is right on that point.

K is a scalar field, but a scalar field is generally a variable field.

That is, K can depend on other parameters inside matter,

The SIX OBSERVABLES are easy to understand if K >> 10^-43 Newtons^-1.

For example, Lawrence Livermore Lab WARP FUSION REACTOR has K = 10^-11 Newtons^-1

Eqs (15), (16), Table IX

https://arxiv.org/pdf/2306.06133.pdf

Notes;

The Lorentz subgroup connects two inertial frame detectors.

The general group connects all possible detectors, both inertial and non-inertial.

The general transformation from an inertial to a rotating non-inertial frame shifts the 3D coordinate vacuum speed of light into two with a co-rotating and a counter-rotating speed - this is the Sagnac effect.

The tensor transformation’s physical meaning is that the past light cones of the two detectors must intersect the future light cone of the fixed event X.

As I recall, Perry has been sloppy using the word “constant” when the precise concept is “invariant”.

The 3D coordinate vacuum speed of light is a contingent dynamical property and need not be the same number in different parts of spacetime.

It is mainly determined from the forward elastic scattering S-Matrix element of a real photon off virtual electron-positron pairs.

The Unruh effect shows that the boundary between real and virtual particles is only Lorentz invariant, not generally invariant.

This implies that it is the forward elastic scattering of a real photon off both virtual and real electric charges that must be used in Einstein’s K inside matter.

Einstein’s K has not been tested inside dispersive matter.

All the tests are vacuum tests with Tuv = 0.

Furthermore, since typically gravity is so weak, Feynman’s spin two quantum field theory is adequate for our purpose, and it easily handles matter dispersion.

In the lowest order, take the Fourier transform of Einstein’s equation as a convolution integral in x space so that in k space, it is

Guv(k) = K(k)Tuv(k)

where k is the four momentum vector. For a massless graviton field on mass-shell k^2 = 0

That corresponds to FAR FIELD gravity waves.

However, we are not interested in that.

The WARP/WORMHOLE metric engineering explaining THE SIX OBSERVABLES is an off-mass shell gravity NEAR FIELD Guv induced by an electromagnetic-matter tensor quasiparticle hybrid stress-energy tensor Tuv.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quasiparticle

k^2 =/= 0

What we are seeing in UFOs is

K(k^2 =/= 0) >> 10^-43 Newtons^-1

This is my final solution to the UFO mystery.

This is how an apprentice to Hans Bethe, who studied with Arnold Sommerfeld, looks at the evidence.

3 Likes

John, this is what you wrote about around 1997 can you find that URL for me?
https://www.ufoexplorations.com

Discovery of Strange Form of Atmospheric Life May Explain Some UFOs

Nobel Laureate Irving Langmuir created the term “plasma” in the 1920s. He chose the term because he noted that plasma acted almost as if it were an alive figure. Its behavior is complex and hard to predict. It forms itself into cells that remain separate from each other. It creates long twisted currents that carry energy from one region to another. It separates the atoms of one element from the atoms of another. At higher energy levels, it creates dozens of specific patterns of shapes and behavior that evolve in predictable ways. Langmuir isn’t the only one to compare plasma behavior to life. Several contemporary scientists have too:

Dr. Mircea Sanduloviciu and his associates, physicists at Cuza University in Romania, successfully created blobs of gaseous plasma that can grow, replicate and communicate–fulfilling most of the traditional requirements for biological cells. Without inherited material, some say they cannot be described as alive, while others say that is exactly what is happening when aerial plasma “merge”–they “inherit” the attributes of the other. The plasma spheres that Sanduloviciu created showed cell-like self organization in microseconds. Some suggest that these plasmoids could arise naturally in our atmosphere, but just how is not yet known.

The researchers created environmental conditions that existed on Earth before biological life began, when the planet was surrounded in electrical storms. This caused plasmas to form in the atmosphere. They placed two electrodes into a chamber containing a low temperature plasma. They then applied a high voltage to the electrodes, producing an arc of energy that flew across the gap between them. Sanduloviciu says this electric spark caused a high concentration of ions and electrons to accumulate at the positively charged electrode, which spontaneously formed spheres. Each sphere had a boundary made up of two layers–an outer layer of negatively charged electrons and an inner layer of positively charged ions. Trapped inside the boundary was an inner nucleus of gas atoms. The amount of energy in the initial spark governed their size and life span. Sanduloviciu grew spheres from a few micrometers up to three centimeters in diameter. A distinct boundary layer that confines and separates an object from its environment is one of the four main criteria generally used to define living cells. Sanduloviciu decided to find out if his cells met the other criteria: the ability to replicate, to communicate information, and to metabolize and grow. He found that the spheres could replicate by splitting into two. Under the right conditions they also got bigger, taking up neutral argon atoms and splitting them into ions and electrons to replenish their boundary layers. Finally, they could communicate information by emitting electromagnetic energy, making the atoms within other spheres vibrate at a particular frequency. They are the first gaseous “cells” to meet what some feel are the requirements for life. Sanduloviciu even thinks they could have been the first cells on Earth.

Dr. V.N. Tsytovich of the Russian Academy of Sciences, writing in a paper for the New Journal of Physics states: “Complex plasmas may naturally self-organize themselves into stable interacting helical structures that exhibit features normally attributed to organic living matter.” He adds, “We examine the salient features of this new complex ‘state of soft matter’ in light of the autonomy, evolution, progenity and autopoiesis principles used to define life. It is concluded that complex self-organized plasma structures exhibit all the necessary properties to qualify them as candidates for inorganic living matter that may exist in space provided certain conditions allow them to evolve naturally.”

Seth Shostak, a senior astronomer at the SETI Institute in Mountain View, California, states of plasma life: “The facts are, we still don’t have a good definition of what ‘life’ is.” Shostak points out that while most biologists include as requirements for life the ability to metabolize and reproduce, it’s easy to think of things that break these rules. “Fire, for example, reproduces and metabolizes, and mules, which are clearly alive, can’t reproduce. We still stumble on what it means to be alive, and that means that these complex molecules are in a never-never land between the living and the merely reacting." Shostak added, “If plasma were considered alive it would completely overturn common assumption about what life is.”

Dr. Massimo Teodorani is an Italian astrophysicist and author. He is now helping to re-launch Project Hessdalen in Norway (see below.) In a recent paper entitled “The Intelligent Plasma Hypothesis”, Teodorani related some remarkable observations about a class of plasma that is “conscious”: ”Plasma may behave as a highly cooperative structure, like if particles (ions and electrons) that are even very far away from each other are able to “feel” instantaneously what happens to one of them. This gives to plasma – at least qualitatively – a structure of coherence that is not dissimilar to the coherence found in quantum objects. Therefore the many particles composing plasma behave like if they were only one entity and not separated from each other, in such a way that any action done on a group of particles is just “felt” by another group of particles composing the same plasma agglomerate. At this point it is not so difficult, at least qualitatively, to find a strict similarity between plasma particles and the microtubules inside brain neurons. The previously amply discussed “OrchOr” Penrose-Hameroff theory about the brain states that microtubules and tubulins therein act like only one entity described by the same wave function. When – according to Penrose’s physics model – the wave function spontaneously collapses, a moment of consciousness is generated, in such a way that an average human being is able to experience at least one million moments of consciousness daily. Let’s now come to plasma. Can be the elementary particles constituting a plasma compared to microtubules in order that such particles, by composing a cooperative entity described by only one wave function, when working in unison all together can give rise to the emergence of consciousness? We are simply hypothesizing that some plasma balls might work at certain circumstances as a brain capable to produce moments of consciousness. But being a brain implies being a form of life. Is it possible that a life form made of plasma exists? It seems so, according to some studies simulating its behavior.”

THEY HAVE LIVED IN THE SKIES FOREVER

THE PERATT DISCOVERY

Plasma physicist Dr. Anthony Peratt of Los Alamos National Laboratory has presented a paper proposing that ancient eyewitnesses observed high-energy plasma formations in their skies. Peratt has studied plasma instabilities for a quarter of a century. When it was brought to his attention that some ancient petroglyphs and odd rock art images resemble plasma discharge forms, he was intrigued. Over the past few years, he has collected and classified rock art data, comparing the forms to the plasma discharge patterns he’s studied in the lab. The ancient forms are not only similar to the lab forms, but many can also be overlaid exactly, as seen here:

Also see Section 7
https://philpapers.org/rec/PYLITB

Also as a matter of fact, I have been shown classified material about this UFO stuff, and I can assure you that I am taken quite seriously by several intelligence agencies.

On May 2, 2023, at 2:02 AM, sarfattituscanworkshop@gmail.com wrote:

I have received this mail Jack.

The Russians thinks I am you :blush:

You have been invited.

So you are a communist ! :blush: :blush: :blush:

Gaetano

Da: Георгий Измайлов <ge0rge2020mai@yandex.ru>
Inviato: lunedì 1 maggio 2023 18:09
A: sarfattituscanworkshop@gmail.com
Oggetto: UAP Warp Drive Physics

Dear Professor,

first of all, sorry for delay with my answer on your kindly reply.

Secondly, you are invited to take a report (about 20min) on your

vision of UAP Warp Drive Physics. The report can be

presented on the International Conference

“Physical Interpretations of Relativity Theory” (PIRT-2023)

both in person or by Zoom. All reports are accompanied by simultaneous

translation.

The Conference will take place July 3 – 6, 2023

at Bauman Moscow State University (Moscow, Russia).

If you have no obstacles to take part in the conference,

please use sites

https://pirt.info or

https://pirt.bmstu.ru › ru_ru › information_letters

and information in them.

You can connect with prof Vladimir Gladyshev (co-chair)

dekan-fn@mail.ru for organization requests regarding

the volume of abstracts, reports, registration, placement and for registration.

With best regards,

prof. George N. Izmaïlov

I am the only American shown in the actual video apart from Trump in this June 2016 video in which a Russian film crew came to my house (the second time)

https://www.5-tv.ru/glavnoe/broadcasts/509155/476/?fbclid=IwAR2JHhn4pqN8jT9XINB63X-62-8VIOxJv2wrMbdRiIqED5yI95nepQiYe-o

Translation
https://www.5-tv.ru/glavnoe/broadcasts/509155/476/?fbclid=IwAR2JHhn4pqN8jT9XINB63X-62-8VIOxJv2wrMbdRiIqED5yI95nepQiYe-o

Trump himself

He loves beauty, but even more money. He is rich, but not generous. It’s multifaceted, but not consistent. Its scale is the Universe, but from some it is ready to fence off with the wall of its own production. He was always eager to get into actors, but got stuck in business. Now a whole country is adapting to his game. By his 70s, Donald Jay Trump set up houses, planted trees, raised a bunch of children and grandchildren. Miss Universe and Miss USA. Favorite - until recently - toys. Beauties in swimsuits and evening dresses are given almost 20 years. In 96, Trump bought a completely colorless company Miss Universe, shook off naphthalene, moved it from Los Angeles to New York and turned it into a successful business. With a glossy cover and scandals behind the scenes, as it should be in the beauty industry.

Alisha Mashado, Miss Universe 1996: “He called me Miss Pig, Miss Housekeeper. It’s sad. I was very upset.”

Alisha Mashado, the first beauty of 96. After the competition, she recovered sharply, which violated the terms of the contract. That’s why I got it from Trump.

Donald Trump, Republican presidential candidate: “His weight was 118-119 pounds. And now 160-170. It looks like someone likes to eat well.”

Three years ago, a billionaire brought a hundred beauties to the Miss Universe contest in Moscow. Since then, according to him, he knows how to establish relations between the two countries. Long legs are generally the best support in building friendship and mutual understanding in the Trump universe. Truly, the man’s words - “She loves her country, Russia is lucky, so it is necessary” will say 2002 Trump, when he takes the crown, but not the title - from the Russian Oksana Fedorova. Donald - the almighty seems to have sincerely regretted that the beauty chose to study, and Miss Universe refused to live full of duties. They broke up beautifully Fedorova remembers the billionaire with a kind word and periodically confirms it on social networks. Beauty, housing, mortgage; tourism; university; board games; clothing line; vodka and personalized steaks. Donald Trump was everywhere. Including, in the air: not for long, but there were in Trump’s biography of the airline named after themselves - 5 taxi helicopters ran between New York airports, and a whole plane - with Canadian maple trim, chrome fasteners and even laptops for passengers. He always said “Provoic!” The best way to understand who is sitting in front of you at the negotiating table is to speak thoughtfully, but provocatively. His reaction will tell you who you’re dealing with.

Donald Trump, U.S. presidential candidate from the Republican Party: “We see our Republican Party went down in history!”

Become your own financial expert. Don’t recruit consultants from outside. History is full of examples when these poor professionals brought business to collapse. Learn everything in business yourself!

Elizabeth Teriot, publisher of FSHN magazine: “I insisted on it. My dear editor said - some too presidential photo. And I answered - who knows?”

FSHN magazine is the only one allowed to attend the wedding of Donald Trump’s son. Elizabeth Teriot, the publisher, we can say to have prophesied - Eric and Lara under the star-striped, two years ago, in fact, and started the race of the Trump family to the White House.

Elizabeth Teriot, publisher of FSHN magazine: “Trump loves his country. He wants to protect our borders, to preserve America. To protect the values on which America was built.”

For American oligarchs, Trump is like a bone in the throat. The financial and media establishment usually brings people of a different format to the Oval Office.

Jack Abramoff is a businessman, a former lobbyist: “There are a lot of people Trump has angered and they will not forgive him. I’ve heard from a huge number of conservatives that they would prefer Hillary to Trump.”

Capitalist donation, or crowdfunding, which Trump was fond of at the time, got tired of him quite quickly. Every week, as he himself promised, it became not interesting to allocate funds for various startups, projects and other business concepts. Despite the fact that the money was not our own, but sponsorship money. Instantly light up from some idea and cool down just as quickly is a distinctive feature without five minutes of a U.S. presidential candidate. Previous attempts to become a serious politician for this very reason ended halfway. Many people thought it would be the same this time.

Jack Sarfatti, political scientist: “He’s an American nationalist. But not a fascist or a racist, as liberals and democrats say. He wishes only good things to the country.”

But not everyone is in a hurry to see him as a patriot. “There’s only one person Donald Trump is worried about - and it’s himself.” “Trump is only true to himself, so lying to Americans is not a problem for him.” These are quotes from a document that should not have fallen into the hands of journalists. A Romanian hacker under the pseudonym-Guccifer 2.0 - in the track record, which is already more than one hacked page of politicians - sent a dossier on a blonde presidential candidate to the American tabloid Gawker. The cover letter states that a detailed report on Trump’s political and personal life was compiled by the National Committee of the U.S. Democratic Party at the end of last year. Now that the document has seen the light, everyone denies it, and generally questions its existence. Despite the fire of criticism, Trump cleverly and quickly makes supporters out of status ill-wishers. Paul Ryan, the leader of the Republican Party, has long claimed that he would not support the candidacy of an odious tycoon. And after one single meeting, I took my words back. Mitt Romney, a loser of the 2012 presidential campaign, who does not hide his disrespect for Trump and to whom certain circles dream of replacing an inconvenient candidate during the congress, this very Romney suddenly makes a mass mailing with a proposal to congratulate his colleague on his birthday. Meryl Streep also “congratulated.” During the traditional Shakespeare festival in New York, the actress with an orange tan and an overhead belly to music took revenge on Trump for disrespect for the female sex. By the way, by teasing individual ladies, Trump puts others in leadership positions without any gender prejudices. For Ivana Zelnichkova, Marla Maples and Melania Knavs, this “winding orange” is attractive on the contrary. Well, or it was in a certain period. By the way, none of his three wives have ever sat idle with such a rich husband. Everyone worked. We often hear that the businessman is useless and if it were not for his dad, his only wealth would be a spreading bangs.

Jack Sarfatti, political scientist: “This is an absolute lie! That’s not true. Trump received only one million from his father. He himself built a billion-dollar campaign out of this million. And, by the way, he returned everything to his father.”

Once for bad behavior, his father hid Trump in a private school at the West Point Military Academy. The young balamut, although he reached the rank of cadet captain, is never used to walking in formation. But the command voice has acquired.

Donald Trump, Republican presidential candidate: “The people agree with what I say, and politicians criticize, it’s clear they don’t have such ratings.”

He stopped doing beauty on a competitive basis exactly a year ago. Almost on my own birthday. When he said the famous phrase that Mexican migrants are drug traffickers and rapists. Tolerant America and the hot Mexico that has acquad to it demanded an explanation. NBC, co-owner and broadcaster of beauty contests, terminated the contract. Trump did not make excuses - he sold the company Miss Universe Organisation. Now both Miss Universe and Miss USA have nothing to do with it. Who knows, maybe it is for this reason that the most beautiful girl of the universe was confused at the last competition. Trump approached his anniversary calmly - he did not arrange any folk festivities. Everything is quiet, in the family circle. Aimed at the final fight. Or calculates the options. As a businessman, Trump is easy to rebuild - at different times he was a democrat, a reformist, and a Republican. It will be joined by both the “green” and the New York party “The Devil’s rent is too high.” Even the party membership will be able to turn it into capital.

США

My 1997 paper is “Flying Saucers Explained”.

I did not speculate on the form of life, just that they were spacefaring organisms which, for some reason(s), needed to return to a planetary environment in order to reproduce (requiring, for example, atmosphere, gravity, or some nutrient unavailable in space). We see similar behaviour in terrestrial amphibians, some of which spend almost all of their adult life on land but must return to an aquatic environment in order to reproduce.

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

PS The mind-control is real. I have classified military intelligence on that. I cannot give the details until I have permission. Hopefully that will come in 2024. This is a major upheaval in the conception of the universe.

1. we are not alone

2. time travel warp drive NHI metric engineering technology is operational.

3. The US, Russian and other militaries are keenly aware of this.

4. NHI has neutralized our Nuke ICBMs - at least some of them

5. Control of gravity with small amounts of Tuv is equivalent to World Hologram Simulation because of ER = EPR.

Tonite 7pm California time - Dec 4, 2023

Here are the Links:

link to broadcast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpORmMKVgw4

link to channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTHtqr-QiIbkG_Gf0ga7jrQ

1 Like
2 Likes