Queen Hillary's Hive, Sexual Mutilation of Children and UFOs

Am I the only one who noticed Podesta’s email indicating the Queen Hillary’s cabal is into “Collective Soul”?

Yeah, I know about Ed Roland’s denial of objectivism, saying the group’s name, taken from Ayn Rand’s “The Fountainhead”, “just sounded cool”. Still… how creepy could a coincidence get?

Ellsworth Toohey says: “I wanted power over a collective soul and I got it A collective soul. It’s a messy kind of concept, but if anyone wishes to visualize it concretely, let him pick up a copy of the New York Banner.”

Here’s how creepy:

Podesta’s prominence in Queen Hillary’s Hive combined with its unusually high “collective” interest in UFOs leads me to point out an aspect of UFO lore pointing to at least one “species” of alien as exhibiting eusocial specialization.

As I’ve often pointed out, E. O. Wilson’s euphemism for parasitic castration of children by their Queen (mother) as “exosomatic extensions of the Queen’s body” (or, what Richard Dawkins should have recognized as “extended phenotypes” of the Queen, if his own mental faculties had not been parasitically castrated after writing the eponymous book), is of a piece with mutilation of the very concept of “sex” including child sexual abuse if not hormonal mutilation of physical development if not direct physical mutilation of genitalia – all of which are increasingly manifest.

Both Huxley and Orwell understood that something about “sex” stood in the way of the emergence of the State as an organically realized organism – although Huxley was more accurate in portraying the true depths of horror this eutopia implies.

Another of the themes running through UFO lore is that of the rural “hicks” encountering UFOs – which stands in contrast to civilized “hives” called “cities”.

And speaking of “civilization” I’ve often emphasized the way JudeoChristian “civilization”, in lockstep with its imposition by “Kings”, outlawed individual male intrasexual selection (e.g. “holmgang”), a prominent component of dispute processing in northern Europe – a human ecology with the highest degrees of individualism even to this day. This is non-trivially related to the way African men gained access to northern European women as in one of the first and most widely recognized cases of “UFO abduction”. That case occurred during an era in which all the forces of culture were targeting the remnant of masculine limitation of gene flow that had a history going back to the Cambrian Explosion of life with the advent of masculine aggression:

You are obviously going to have to get rid of the most individualistic human ecologies if you are intent on establishing a eutopia – so obviously you are going to have to chase down the remnants of that culture wherever they may flee.

S allele

And in case you missed this detail in the Collective Soul artwork above:

Julian Assange is dying in prison not just because his organization released Queen Hillary’s DNC emails including John Podesta’s, but because he released this FBI document on the pedophile symbols:

4 Likes