The Crazy Years

Screenshot 2024-04-23 at 9.29.47 AM

3 Likes

An ANG O5:

Methinks alcohol and/or narcotics were involved.

6 Likes

Narcotics is my bet

Mitchell was arrested while the Senate is on its Passover break. Her arrest comes at an awkward time for Senate Democrats, who hold just a one-seat majority with four weeks left in the legislative session. Her absence would make it difficult to pass any legislation that lacks bipartisan support.

3 Likes

Who are these protestors?

They can’t all be foreigners and Muslims and Arabs?

2 Likes

Methinks https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-have-someone-arrested-without-them-knowing-it-was-me-who-initiated-contacting-the-police-There-could-be-serious-retribution

Or just some peaceful doxxing?

Screenshot 2024-04-23 at 9.54.30 AM

4 Likes

Marxists? Anarchists?

Screenshot 2024-04-23 at 10.13.50 AM

Straight out of Houellebecq Congratulations on this 9/11… - #2 by eggspurt

6 Likes

Hillary: Trump wants to kill his opponents.

I hear my kettle whistling

3 Likes

Trying to take deceased father’s belongings from stepmother’s home:

6 Likes
5 Likes
6 Likes

Truly shocking behavior. /sarcasm

3 Likes
9 Likes

This one is getting rather repetitious. On the other hand he reads well for a cauliflower - which does, after all, minimally resemble a human brain.

8 Likes

I wonder if Kamala rubbed off on him. :innocent:

4 Likes

Perhaps, Champ, Major, and Commander.

4 Likes
3 Likes
6 Likes
6 Likes

Biden push for every agency to hire more females

I am sure she wasn’t vetted properly.

No coincidence she was on Kamala detail.

The results have been predictable.

3 Likes

I’m surprised she wasn’t immediately re-assigned to Trump’s SS detail. Recently, several demoncrats announced their scheme to deny Trump his protection entirely. Goes a bit beyond the concept of “the loyal opposition”, no? Had any Republican (or anyone else) suggested such any similar action against a dem, it would have been treated as an assassination attempt or invitation. I have no doubt they wish for it. It’s rather shocking that RFK Jr., who is on the ballot in numerous states, has repeatedly been denied SS protection. No message there, given family history. This strongly suggests deep dem/state assessment of which candidate will be hurt by votes for RFK Jr., no?

6 Likes