Vinod Khosla or Vivek Ramaswamy or Sortocracy?

3 Likes

New strategy is project 2025 lies and nonsense

Has Vinod actually read project 2025? Both Heritage and Trump have stated they are unrelated.

1 Like

It hardly matters whether he has read project 2025 since it is now the shibbolith by which virulent global citizens recognize each other.

1 Like

If there is a search engine anywhere that actually returns honest results you will find my comments about Vinod Khosla going back 20 years at least as the primary cause of the H1B invasion from India. Basically what he did was used Sun Microsystems to turn Java into the primary instruction language in India prior to the .com bubble. I was then treated at Hewlett-Packard to a flood of programmers many of whom had never put finger to keyboard. They used coding forms. What they had in common was Java.These were preferred by HP to an attendee of the Dartmouth AI Workshop of 1956.

3 Likes

But the thig about these anecdotes that they are anecdotes and each one of them can be treated as an exception to some kind of general narrative that represents the motivated reasoning by a great many people who are addicted to things as they are.

This is why I really want to reform the social pseudosciences regarding the treatment of statistics before I go nonlinear and try to take down technological civilization which I have tried to get off the planet and spare billions of lives.

3 Likes

Rent-seekers beware crowing your genetic superiority to those who you fool into dying on behalf of your “property rights” and/or “civil society”.

An article on the outsized impact of immigrants from India by someone familiar with the caste system’s remnants.

This is reminiscent of Clark’s “The Son Also Rises”.

4 Likes