Alt or I’ll Shoot!

This morning, after reading through Powerline’s weekly summary of headlines and cartoons, I decided I’ve just HAD it , with BOTH sides. No need to detail my hatred for the Left, but I’m also sicka the Right being such wusses. I want some HARD right, I want the castor oil of political discourse. Yes, I do: I want to read the white power sites! I may as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb.
Alt-right: Come out come out wherever you are!
But, um, where ARE they?
EnteringQAnon and Proud Boys in my search box just summoned up a buncha sanctimonious pieces about how vile they are, and how ubiquitous.
So I looked up Pepe the Frog, surely HIS slimy trail will lead me to the alt-right’s lair. I saw 4chan, and something called Gaia Online. Toobin call your office: they’re cute, but they’re just masturbatory fantasy aids.

Have you ever visited Berlin? I ask because, a few years ago, at a (luminous, sublime) performance of Tannhauser, I noticed a gent waiting on line to buy a drink at intermission, a frankly mature gent, clothéd all in leather. Black shiny leather. And chains. But yet, not completely clothéd, for I do remember seeing a glimpse of pale Teutonic thigh…yes, I looked, but none of the other opera lovers in the City of Brothel-ly Love gave him a glance. (I hope he did catch the eye of some young lad of the predilection he was so elaborately advertising. Achtung! )

So what’m I sayin’?
I’m sayin’ I wanna read the alt-right stuff which is the journalistic equivalent of mein herr’s costume! THAT was puttin’ it out there, layin’ it on the line! I surrender, I’m ready!
You say I’m so bad, dangerous, violent, bigoted:
NOLO CONTENDERE!
Cast your spell, Pepe, I’m ready to go under it!
(‘Cep’n: I thought it would be easier than it’s turning out to be…)

3 Likes

Hyp, if you want to go down that rabbit hole I would suggest you look up Whitney Webb at Unlimited Hangout, James Corbett of Corbett Report, and The Last American Vagabond.

Webb and Corbett are really good.

3 Likes

I also forgot this:

I found this guy through Michael Malice’s book on the alt-right. It’s not my cup of tea but it is what you are looking for.

3 Likes

Here are some jumping off (or “jumping in”) places you might try. They have a variety of different approaches, but all are edgy in their assorted directions.

The following are “non-nerf libertarian” in nature, but you may find there’s increasingly an overlap between their views and those of national conservatives and paleoconservatives.

Many of these sites are, in part, aggregators that link to other places that may be worth checking out.

3 Likes

Thanks so much, Robert and JW, Virgil(s) to my Dante…

2 Likes

Okay so now I’ve read Amren….and: are you kidding me? THIS is the “toxic”, waaay outside the Pale stuff? Someone who wants to promote “white well-being”, f’rinstance? WTF has happened to us, that we dont DARE even timidly take our own side-like: well,IF there’s gonna be a war, I hope we win…
And as for Taylor, just cuz he said there might be a racial hierarchy of intelligence, with Asians at the top, um,can you blame him for thinking that, when we’ve seen Harvard would be 100% Asian except for the quota system?
Yes,I’m dangerously disinhibited right now (although probably a danger to no one but myself). But Scanalysts, don’t you see the point I’m making? These are fairly innocuous views, seen objectively, seen historically. We have GOT to regain our perspective and insist on it.

2 Likes

We can’t cause it’s racisssssstttttttttt!

2 Likes

Just a suggestion, if you want to find the real red-meat stuff: Why not contact the FBI and tell them you are Wokier Than Woke and want to get into the trenches and fight! fight! fight! First, the FBI will probably give you the master list of forbidden sites, and then they may pay you to participate in those sites.

The only problem will arise when you report that the material on those sites seems pretty reasonable to you. :grinning:

2 Likes

Corbett Report has a website and an Odysee channel. His podcasts are at all the usual places. His website is probably the best place to go because it’ll be harder to deplatform him there. He has interviewed Whitney Webb, who is also very good.

3 Likes

One more place to get based analysis: Felix Rex (aka Black Pigeon Speaks, BPS). He is a Canadian, living in Japan, who travels widely. He has a BitChute channel and Odysee. He also has a YouTube channel but rarely posts there because of censorship.

2 Likes

Doc, what about Styx? The stuff you post that he’s done has been good.

2 Likes

Styx is great. I listen to some of his stuff every day. He puts out three or four videos per day. I also support him through SubscribeStar. He is on BitChute and Odysee. He doesn’t upload most of his content to YouTube because of their censorship and suppression.

We are spoiled for choice. There is not enough time in the day to consume all the worthwhile content that is available. Free yourselves from the corporate media. As Michael Malice often says, “the corporate press is the enemy of the people.”

4 Likes

You can also hit Vox Day’s site. He co-wrote Cuckservative.

http://ace.mu.nu/. Another opportunity

3 Likes

Don’t forget John Derbyshire, host of the Radio Derb podcast and the author of the brilliant novel Seeing Calvin Coolidge in a Dream.

3 Likes

Also, check out The American Spectator, which has resumed publishing a print edition.

1 Like

One more thing: bugger all of those worthless cucks at National Review.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Wow, love Styx, I just listened to 2 of his pieces. (Plus he loox like Jesus in granny glasses!)
Thanks everybody.
But I still say, none of what I’ve read/viewed is as baaaaad as the Left would have you believe.

2 Likes

No, none of it is, really. And that’s why they are so fanatic in their attempts to de-platform those who create it any conduit which might deliver it to a large audience. Because when people hear common sense, presented in simple language that doesn’t have to make up new words for things every two weeks, they’re inclined to say “That makes sense. Let me look deeper into this.” And that’s what they can’t have, since their entire world-view is based upon denial of objective reality (and, in fact, denying such a thing even exists).

This perennial chart from Stephen Hicks’s Explaining Postmodernism explains the evolution of the Left, with the addition of “You are here” at the bottom.

5 Likes

Of course, at the end of the day the Left cannot withstand an open and honest debate of ideas. In one instant, we have the ability to appeal to the foundational spirit of humanity which is freedom while in the other instant we can also turn all of their arguments against them in the form of playing European identity politics. If we are going to say that being black is all that is needed to be the recipient of favorable treatment by society, then the door is open to say that being European warrants the same type of privilege, which completely undercuts their claims of being “anti-racist.” At the same time, the message of freedom is so well received that a vast majority of blacks in the US are themselves anti-abortion, pro-voter ID, anti-illegal immigration, and skeptical of government. The Left is…well left with no other alternative than to say that ours is an ideology founded on the wickedness of the KKK and Jim Crow. It’s all they have left Hyp.

4 Likes