Biden makes it official

That’s to include Big Mike.

4 Likes

If even Ol’ Jo[k]e had faith in Hapless, he’da resigned.
Oh my GOD look what the Dems have done to us! Not one but TWO incompetent people in the executive branch.
Any Dementocrats who do not change their registrations and their votes now are either fools or traitors.

3 Likes

I must admit it is a sorry state our country is in that a feeble old man is leading us. Or it it actually him or a former president that is pulling the strings, if not strings someone has his hand up his…

5 Likes

Oh how wonderful—thanks!

2 Likes

Okay this was IT:THE event that could take the news cycle off the Trump assassination attempt. So far so good, Dementocrats!

2 Likes
3 Likes

Secret Service director is supposed to talk to Congress committee tomorrow or resign. Most likely resign

4 Likes

“Never underestimate Joe’s ability to f*ck things up.”

- Barak Obama

6 Likes

Ctrl-F Kamala: not found
Ctrl-F Harris: not found

The plot thickens…

We will be navigating uncharted waters in the days ahead. But I have extraordinary confidence that the leaders of our party will be able to create a process from which an outstanding nominee emerges. I believe that Joe Biden’s vision of a generous, prosperous, and united America that provides opportunity for everyone will be on full display at the Democratic Convention in August. And I expect that every single one of us are prepared to carry that message of hope and progress forward into November and beyond.

For now, Michelle and I just want to express our love and gratitude to Joe and Jill for leading us so ably and courageously during these perilous times — and for their commitment to the ideals of freedom and equality that this country was founded on.

6 Likes

I think Obama is right to refuse the insiders from getting an automatic in.

3 Likes

Didn’t he also endorse Kamala? Basically the insiders picked Kamala.

For Democrat voters I think that at some point the politicians aren’t deceiving you, you are deceiving yourself. Actually all voters. As someone x posted, this will be the first election since 1976 without a Bush, Clinton or Biden on the ticket. The first time since I was old enough to vote. This was why there was no way in hell, I was going to vote for Jeb Bush.

5 Likes

We’ve got the death of the republic (which became oligarchy) and the death of the democracy (which became anarchy) at the same time, see Machiavelli quote here: Elon Musk v. Deep State Spies - #8 by eggspurt (and also Aristotle The Complexity of Human Civilization - #8 by magus)

In the meantime, Russia has tyranny, and China seems better run than anything else.

5 Likes

1976 Ford vs Carter because Nixon resigned via Twitter

Spiro resigned before Nixon also via Twitter

Nixon and Spiro used Android because it has no privacy

3 Likes

added:

4 Likes

Duplicate of my post in the other thread. Think it’s a better fit for this thread. Apologies for the clutter.

Joe’s younger brother Frank was quoted yesterday in a CBS interview to say he was “incredibly proud” of Joe Biden. He then added that “Selfishly, I will have him back to enjoy whatever time we have left.”

Frank went to say “In my humble opinion, absolutely” when asked whether the president’s “overall health and vitality” figured largely in the Biden’s decision to drop out of the race.

(source)

1 Like
1 Like

Joe Biden is now in the terminal stage of his illness.

What is this illness? When was this alleged emergency? It couldn’t have been before June 27, no? This is becoming too farfetched.

2 Likes

July 5

1 Like

This all brings to mind the movie “Dave”, I enjoyed it much. Only there was a presidential doppelganger, not a clown of a vp.

1 Like