Biden makes it official

This related to the “Original Post”.
Sorry I could not find a way to edit this from the movie and post it.
I thought I could post a clip here, but either not, or I don’t know how.
Instead It’s hosted on You Tube under my account there.

Feel free to use it where you may need the clip.

1 Like

2 Likes

What I’m wondering is if we get another Presidential debate before the DNC? Obviously the Vance/Harris VP debate that was floated can’t happen now.

4 Likes

I am thinking Trump should simply say that his opponent received zero votes. He should pull a Nigel Farage at the EU. Who are you? Nobody in your own party voted for you. Less than 1 percent in 2020 and zero in 2024. You’re not an elected candidate for president. You were selected and nobody knows who did the selecting.

Might be too harsh, but Nigel wore it perfectly.

7 Likes

source

4 Likes

Before DNC? I hope not. Good poker player doesn’t reveal a strong hand. I thought it was a mistake for Trump to agree to debate Joe on CNN. I was wrong because it worked out.

2 Likes

Joe’s voice is alive, I guess

2 Likes
3 Likes

You could still be right. Had Biden’s infirmity been revealed after the convention, that would be much stronger for the Rs.

3 Likes

If anyone can find a copy of the Trump FEC complaint re. Harris taking Biden’s funds, please post.

This is Citizens United’s complaint:

5 Likes

Here comes yet another opportunity for “equality under the law”. Does anyone think there is the slightest possibility Republicans will succeed?

4 Likes

Interesting headline that the Obamas (both of them) have now endorsed Cackles for the Demoncrat nomination for our President. It seems they waited until the good lady had accumulated enough delegate votes to be a shoo-in at the Demoncrat convention. Thus it appears that Soetero is belatedly climbing onto the Cackles wagon … although he would apparently have preferred that someone else get the nomination.

This might (just might) imply there are significant divisions within the Demoncrat Party. That would hardly be surprising – having gained total domination of everything that matters in the US, it fits historical precedent if the victors then start to squabble amongst themselves.

Which brings us back to the potential for success of the Citizens United lawsuit. That depends on where the fault lines lie in the Demoncrat monolith. Cui Bono from a CU success?

3 Likes

Yea Obummer took a knife. The Clintons got a little revenge for him beating the hildabeast.

It was an impressive launch of Cackles. Well organized including the big money funneling funds through ActBlue as if it was a bunch of small donations.

3 Likes