Mandatory Listening: Rogan Interview With Dr. Peter McCullough

“Mandatory” is almost threadbare from use. Nonetheless, I must say that as a physician, I have listened to many medical lectures and interviews over 40+ years of practice. None has ever been as impressive and authoritative as Dr. Peter McCullough. If you wish to have a clear understanding of the evolution of this pandemic, vaccines, censorship of information which would have saved many, many lives, and the current state of affairs, I recommend you invest almost 3 hours to this interview. I was hesitant because of the length. Once I started though, it was apparent McCullough was probably the most learned physician I have ever heard; I could not stop listening; his facility with the facts and actual studies is astounding. Everything he says is amply supported by high-quality, published studies. His agenda is simply the truth and the right to be informed.

This man is performing an enormous public service. Naturally, youtube (sic) - in its profound wisdom - has censored him. Fortunately there is Spotify.

7 Likes

Dr. McCullough’s Wikipedia entry says - in its second sentence - “McCullough promoted misinformation about COVID-19, the COVID-19 vaccine, and COVID-19 treatments”. That, in itself, is strong evidence he has something worthy to say.

7 Likes

This interview is also instructive in another sense. What is called “news” nowadays is mostly mere verbatim restatement of talking points. The vast majority of them are either amplified or commented upon approvingly by the MSM - provided they originate from progressive ‘friendlies’. If they address opposing viewpoints at all, it is done with derision and ad hominem attacks.

This interview is the antithesis of talking points. The interview was conducted an a manner which challenged many of Dr. McCullough’s assertions. The Biden Administration’s Covid-related assertions, by contrast, are never subjected to questioning or the slightest skepticism. This interview was conducted by a thoughtful interviewer, who asked many incisive questions. What made it all the more authoritative and persuasive was the facile manner in which Dr. McCullough was able to call forth pertinent facts and cross-link them on the fly with other cogent facts. To my way of thinking, this is indicative of deep knowledge of a subject and an attempt to approach the truth, rather than bully or induce fear in an audience. It also is the opposite of wall-to-wall polemics employed by the mandators.

4 Likes

You should also check out Rogan’s interview with Robert Malone, the doctor who was part of the team that created the mRNA vaccine.

7 Likes

If you prefer print to video or audio, here is the complete transcript of the Joe Rogan interview with Dr Malone [PDF].

5 Likes

Hydroxychloroquine?

https://encyclosphere.org/ can not eclipse wikipedia soon enough !!!

4 Likes

Odysee link for the Malone interview:

5 Likes

I recollect listening to Dr. McCullough back a while ago when he testified before the, I believe, Texas Senate, on COVID and its manifestations. He impressed me then, and he continues to do so.

Thank you CW for the link. More people need to hear what this man has to say. It’s refreshing.

1 Like

He says it has a definite role to play, along with ivermectin, in early treatment. The studies showing equivocal effects, he points out, were done in hospitalized patients, whose disease was quite advanced. There are numerous high-quality studies showing definite improvement and prevention of hospitalization and death for both drugs; both have been used a long time and have few side effects at recommended doses. The falsity of the “narrative” could not be more obvious to anyone who reads the scientific literature. There is far, far more to the interview than that, however.

3 Likes

Welcome Robert!

2 Likes

Listened to about half of this today while at work. This stuff is the information that people are just being kept away from by wicked people with evil goals. Thanks for posting Doc.

3 Likes

It is a big time commitment to listen to this – I had to do it in stages – but well worthwhile. Dr. McCullough is very impressive, so much information stacked up in his brain. He makes a gentle but convincing case that the whole Covid situation has been severely mishandled – which leaves us with the question of whether this was simple incompetence by our Betters, or was it actually deliberate?

McCullough made a serious point about masks being useless in most circumstances to stop viral transmission, versus the effectiveness of spraying dilute solutions of iodine or hydrogen peroxide up the nose when one returns from an event where one might have been exposed to the virus. Why was Bangladesh able to use that cheap simple technique to squash Covid, but not us?

The thought that occurred to me listening to his talk on the mishandling of Covid was that someone could equally have made analogous points about the misinformation around alleged Catastrophic Anthropogenic Global Warming or about so-called “green” energy. Citizens are not given clear information about risks & benefits, pros and cons. It seems our society has a larger underlying problem with the misuse of science.

3 Likes

I’m not sure it’s really our society as much as the small segment that wishes to “DIRECT” us in what and how we do things.

3 Likes

One of the unfortunate side effects of the COVID-19 pandemic response has been the nearly total compromise of expert credibility.

7 Likes

Given the state of the political/managerial class, this side effect is fortunate. Their credibility is properly compromised. View this as a feature, not a bug.

6 Likes

There is no question there are positive side effects in rocking the premise of expert credibility. We expect jolting it would reset it closer to where we would want experts to be. Unfortunately, modern life and society developed to be extremely complex - running them without (credible) experts is problematic in the long run.

And how should we avoid throwing the baby out with the bath water - personally I will miss working indoor plumbing. I would not want to have to make major medical decisions for me or my family or friends.

I don’t want to get to live through what would look like the Jerzy Hoffman movie from the early '80s - Znachor when it comes to medical care for complicated stuff.

Sadly, coming across discussions, for instance, about how “AMA supports policies that include an undesignated or nonbinary gender option for government records and forms of government-issued identification, which would be in addition to ‘male’ and ‘female.’” fronted by the AMA, no less… makes me reassess these priors.

3 Likes

In the same vein, Rogan had Alex Berenson on his podcast in October 2021 in show #1717.

Last I heard the AMA represents less that 20% of physicians. They are a fringe, statist, authoritarian group.

6 Likes

I KNOW, right? People think they represent the profession but they don’t, any more than the Lawyers’ Guild represents us.

3 Likes