gptchat50

9 Likes

Wow! Talk about BS!

5 Likes

Wait for it…

trsh1

OK, here it comes…

trsh2

Is this a parody or a troll? Well, check out the Web site, CollectTrumpCards.com, which was registered on 2022-07-26 and whose ownership is hidden behind a cut-out called “PERFECT PRIVACY, LLC” in Jacksonville, Florida.

There we learn:

Each Digital Trading Card (NFT) is not only a rare collectible, it automatically enters YOU INTO A SWEEPSTAKES for a chance to win 1000’s of incredible prizes and meet the one and only #45! There’s no purchase necessary to enter!

For your US$ 99, you don’t even get a card, but an NFT. We also learn that they believe the apostrophe is used to form plurals of numbers in the English language.

The intellectual property statement on the Web site is interesting:

NFT INT LLC is not owned, managed or controlled by Donald J. Trump, The Trump Organization, CIC Digital LLC or any of their respective principals or affiliates. NFT INT LLC uses Donald J. Trump’s name, likeness and image under paid license from CIC Digital LLC, which license may be terminated or revoked according to its terms.

This purports to be a video from the former president promoting these “cards”. It is featured on the site selling them, but in the age of deep fakes one never knows. I have linked to a grab of the video on YouTube because the video posted on the card peddling site cannot be embedded.

6 Likes

Tesla introduces “Dog Modecabin camera. The feature will be rolled out in an over-the-air update during the holidays.

7 Likes

Now there’s a “much needed add-on! :laughing:

3 Likes
5 Likes

The purpose: to prevent the boats from hitting an endangered right whale.

In an email to Fox News, an NOAA spokesman pointed out there are only 350 right whales left in the ocean.

“This rule is designed to reduce the risk of mortalities from vessel strikes and afford the species a greater opportunity to recover,” the statement read.

The statement admitted, however, there have only been five deadly whale strikes by boats between 35 to 65 feet in length over the last 15 years. (Boats over 65 feet are already subject to a speed restriction.)

“It’s ridiculous,” added Angers, who pointed out there’s less than a one in a million chance of a fishing boat hitting a whale, according to NOAA’s own numbers.

10 Likes
5 Likes

The mass COVID infection situation in China is pretty alarming, and it will have an increasing impact in the coming weeks to months:

3 Likes

To be honest, I’m pretty tired of “experts” warning of just about anything. So much truth has been consciously buried while politically-correct BS promulgated. What I see is WuFlu being more and more benign and still held as some great “ISSUE”. No one tests for Flu A&B, yet those are killers of about the same prevalence as WuFlu.

9 Likes

I had dinner with Robert Davi and Michael Savage in a Beverly Hills Italian restaurant some years ago pre-COVID. He is a very talented man and I thought his Hunter movie was good.

3 Likes

I think there is a virus in the program.

1 Like

Jeremy Clarkson gets his biennial Godwin-Warhol experience:

Archive of his piece:
https://archive.ph/2022.12.17-142555/https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/20782114/harry-meghan-netflix-series-truth/amp/

1 Like

Guderian is rolling over in his grave:

6 Likes

Actually, based upon his account in Panzer Leader, I suspect his reaction would be more “Been there; done that.” He goes on at great length about how his requests for large numbers of battle-proven armour were rejected in favour of “innovative” new designs made by the cronies of the top Nazi officials, which would rapidly break and could not be repaired due to lack of spare parts in the logistics chain and incompatibility among the many different models that had been delivered.

Some things never change.

11 Likes

Add to this the fact that years ago Germany had some 2300 Leopard tanks, and now has a mere 40 or so.

7 Likes

“We demand that every student receives a final course grade of A as well as the removal of I/Z grades for the Fall 2022 semester.” The letter also went on to demand that “Attendance shall have no bearing on course grade.” (According to the New School’s website, an “I” grade is a “temporary incomplete” and a “Z” grade is an “unofficial withdrawal.”)

The students are also demanding the resignation of New School president Dwight McBride as well as the provost and vice president. They want the West Village townhouse occupied by the president to “be treated as a communal property of The New School and used for purposes determined by the non-administrative TNS community,” the demand letter says.

6 Likes
5 Likes
5 Likes

Safetyland vs. unintended consequences:

8 Likes