The Crazy Years

6 Likes

Stand up Chuck!

4 Likes
1 Like
9 Likes

Well at least we are no longer war mongering? Silver lining?

4 Likes

Hardly. We’ll be about 2% poorer in 2050, assuming that prosperity increases as it has done for centuries, although with the current idiots in charge that is not a given.

1 Like

First serious analysis I’ve seen for the boogaloo. The rural areas would win, of course, as they always have, because they control all the resources the cities need.

5 Likes

Boy, he couldn’t have read my mind better. I, too, believe, though wish it weren’t true, that we will have a military-type civil war, and this time the divisions will be radically different from the last.

I believe fervently that the state militias will be a large component, AND that they will either stand down and refuse to carry out leftist orders OR take an active role. Not so sure about the active duty, though. I think the officer corps has been thoroughly corrupted by left-wing propaganda, but expect the enlisted ranks are still conservative. Would be an interesting situation when lefty officers make some dumb order and the troops refuse to follow. I know in Nam the troops were very attuned to who led them, and the term, “Payback is a MedEvac” had serious meaning for officers who didn’t measure up. One of my scumbag captain/company commander had TWO attempted fraggins before the command finally got smart and pulled him.

8 Likes
8 Likes
12 Likes
5 Likes
7 Likes
5 Likes

I’m posting this for the science guys. How plausible?
https://thelawdogfiles.com/2022/09/nordstream.html

The Wikipedia entry for “2022 Burkina Faso coup d’état” now points to a disambiguation page.

bfcoup_2022-10-01

3 Likes

Not very credible. A methane clathrate ice plug in a static gas pipeline is a possibility – but the gas was static, not moving. Hence the idea of the ice plug gaining sufficient velocity to burst through inches of steel is unlikely. The probability that THREE ice plugs formed in three separate pipelines and all popped on the same day? That is just silly!

Remember that Gazprom operates one of the largest (possibly the largest) gas pipeline networks on the planet, including running lines in Arctic conditions. They know what they are doing, as evidenced by the very low incidences of problems.

No, the rational explanation is that the US government organized the large pipeline explosions to prevent Germany from abandoning its rather lukewarm support for the Kiev regime and cutting a separate deal with Russia for gas supplies. Whether the US government did this through the US military, the CIA, or the Polish military remains to be learned.

8 Likes
3 Likes

Bruce Willis has sold the “digital twin” rights to his likeness for commercial video production use, according to a report by The Telegraph. This move allows the Hollywood actor to digitally appear in future commercials and possibly even films, and he has already appeared in a Russian commercial using the technology.

Willis, who has been diagnosed with a language disorder called aphasia, announced that he would be “stepping away” from acting earlier this year. Instead, he will license his digital rights through a company called Deepcake. The company is based in Tbilisi, Georgia, and is doing business in America while being registered as a corporation in Delaware.

Here is the Russian commercial starring deepfake Bruce Willis:

4 Likes

I read that yesterday. Allowing for a lawyer’s paraphrasing of his petroleum engineer acquaintance (hydrodyamic shock, not combustion explosions), it seems more than plausible. Including the timing explanation.

{ Full disclosure: I have extensive professional experience with fracking, but not pipeline operations. }

2 Likes

From the linked article. Scroll down to see an interesting video:

5 Likes