The Crazy Years

For some reason I read your ditty to the tune of “Fair Well and Ado To Ye Fare Spanish Ladies.”

3 Likes

I find the prospect so uplifting. I may go there just to watch beach volleyball.

4 Likes

Too many “volleyballs” to follow. :innocent:

1 Like

Watch out for vertical nystagmus!

2 Likes
6 Likes

https://www.wtnh.com/news/connecticut/conn-drivers-ranked-best-in-the-nation-study/

On the other end of the spectrum, Utah was ranked as the state with the worst drivers. Utah took the lead in every dangerous driving category; first in speeding, second in citations, fifth in accidents, and eighth in DUIs.

6 Likes
2 Likes
5 Likes

It is completely irrelevant that shutting down internal flights in France will necessarily increase ridership on France’s TGV high-speed rail network – which is effectively owned by the French State. There is no link at all. You can take that to the bank.

4 Likes
5 Likes

gallup_conf_2022-12-11

9 Likes

Interesting that confidence is lowest in Congress – which is supposedly the body that most closely represents the people in a “democracy”. And yet almost all those untrusted individuals in Congress will be re-elected time & again by the “people” for the rest of their lives. Houston, we have a problem!

8 Likes

That’s because one can trust their rep, but the other 434? Not a chance!

4 Likes
3 Likes

Hunter Biden plots defamation lawsuits against Fox News, Eric Trump and Rudy Giuliani | Daily Mail Online

6 Likes

Yes I would like to hear what his theory is about what those three defendants knew wasn’t true. Let’s go through discovery then.

5 Likes

How many possibilities do you care to add to the list:

1. court rules truth not a defense to defamation;
  2. court rules that plaintiff gets discovery first (then bars defense discovery as a sanction for not complying with plaintiff discovery);
  3. court accepts plaintiff’s creation of a novel cause of action such as HIPAA violation…
8 Likes

Court rules that scions of prominent Democrat families were granted the equivalent of Diplomatic Immunity for all actions pursuant to an unwritten section in the Constitution. Judge thereafter is promoted to the Supreme Court.

8 Likes

Promoted by a Bush-esque Republican president.

4 Likes