The Crazy Years

The charges are disgusting and unconstitutional. Beyond the blatant attempt at controlling the Russia narrative and shrinking the Overton window, it’s a case of Biden and the Democrats looking for revenge for the Uhuru Movement’s criticism of the Obama/Biden administration. As evidenced throughout US history, black leaders that don’t toe the line are liable to be criminalized or killed.

6 Likes
4 Likes

Ask Sidney Powell.

6 Likes
6 Likes

Well, the article suggests that several hundred surrogate Chinese babies may be born in California each year. That compares to over 10,000,000 babies born each year in China, even with its sub-replacement birth rate. Not really much of an impact.

The “red flag” is that so many women in California have to resort to renting out their wombs to make ends meet. If only all those better-paying jobs had not been outsourced to … China!

10 Likes

sear_2023-04-24

Here is more about the AutoKeyCard, whose inventor, Florida man Kristopher Ervin, “was arrested in early March 2021 as part of a joint operation by agents with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives and the U.S. Postal Inspection Service.” The former agency, BATFE, is the one who views its mission as Ban All Types of Fun for Everyone.

If you go the Web sites AutoKeyCard.com or AutoKeyCards.com, you’ll see:

sear_b_2023-04-24

Here is the docket for United States v. Ervin (3:21-cr-00022), District Court, M.D. Florida. After numerous motions to dismiss based upon the unconstitutionality of the National Firearms Act of 1934 and the First and Second amendments to the U.S. constitution, a jury trial was held which on 2023-04-23 returned a guilty verdict on both defendants, on all counts for Ervin, and on five counts for defendant Matthew Hoover. Sentencing is scheduled for 2023-07-31. Meanwhile, both defendants are in the slammer, courtesy of the U.S. Marshal Service.

The judge in the case, Marcia Morales Howard, was nominated in January 2007 by “compassionate conservative” George W. Bush.

Here is defendant Matthew Hoover, posting as CRS Firearms, in a YouTube video introduced in evidence at the trial.

The country which indicted and convicted two men of felonies for the crime of drawing lines on a piece of metal with a laser used to be called “the land of the free.”

9 Likes

John it ceased being that on 9-15-1787.

5 Likes

Before you’re subjected to one of the increasingly frequent Maoist DIE struggle sessions (Diversity, Inclusion, Equity) you need to have seen this: A black candidate for Lt. Gov. of North Carolina says black Americans owe whites reparations.

WHA!?

Well, Scott Adams does an “embrace and extend” reductio ad absurdum reparations calculation (that I did decades ago BTW) comparing the situation of Africans whose ancestors were left behind in Africa, to the situation in which black Americans, whose ancestors were subjected to slavery, find themselves today.

What Scott Adams doesn’t touch with a ten-foot poll is the fact that since 1965, white Americans have been subjected to relentlessly increasing immigration rates that they overwhelmingly opposed for that entire time – exceeding 90% opposition for most of that time. The claim made by our supremacist “betters” is that it was “for the economy, stupid”.

Well, where’s my EQUITY check?

Failing that, where’s my pound of flesh?

Oh, I don’t get those reparations because of my “white privilege”? You don’t get to talk about “white privilege” as long as you are preventing whites from having their own territory free from people that are going to accuse them of having “privilege” over being “white”. There can be no “white privilege” if there are no “whites” around you, and you did not, as Moses might say, “Let my people go!”

8 Likes

No “good deed” goes unpunished in this “civilization”:

5 Likes

This is a bit more complicated than first meets the eye.

Machine guns are currently banned if they’ve been manufactured after 1986. That means that, barring state rules guns (read AR’s) manufactured after that date cannot be owned by ANY citizen - UNLESS they have an FFL AND an SOT. ONLY governmental and certain approved organizations (read contractors) can do so (So talk about restricting the right to violence to the state only.)

Parts, which in and of them selves are NOT able to produce a machine gun, are allowed to be owned by private citizens. So, in the case of the AR, you may own a full-auto lower (milled in the bottom to allow for a full-auto sear and hammer to clear properly), a full-auto BCG, an auto-sear (but not the military one, nor a 3-round burst trigger group), and a full-auto trigger group. You may even own the jig for drilling the third hole. What you may NOT own - without the proper licenses - is a lower WITH the 3rd hole drilled. So while owning all those parts are needed to create a machine gun, you cannot actually have a full-auto AR without the 3rd hole drilled.

In the case of the auto-card, if you cut out the pieces scribed on the metal, you will have a full-auto AR. So it’s kind of like drilling the 3rd hole. I suppose one can make the argument that so long as you DON’T cut the parts out, you cannot have a machine gun, but the government takes its right to violence very seriously. Notice it protects its “rights quite strenuously.

One of the issues he doesn’t cover in his video is that a machine gun is a serialized part. So the lower when drilled is a machine gun. His card is NOT a serialized part, so. he cannot register the card as a machine gun. I also believe he is wrong that the trigger group becomes part of the machine gun, and I definitely know the upper is NOT. BUT you DO have to file the calibre of the machine gun. So if you file 5.56, then put a .300 BLK upper on it, you are “breaking the law”.

Of course none of this impacts the fact that 2A’s whole purpose was for civilians to have military weaponry.

7 Likes

This! I have the right to own any weapon that my government can acquire. Yes, that means nukes.

6 Likes

It is quite apparent that the Founders were correct. We now have a fedgov which knows no limits. Most any interaction with it seems designed to make certain we know it. They have become increasingly power mad.

8 Likes

New York considers instituting employee weight quotas?:

Impacts of weight discrimination. Weight bias (also referred to as fatphobia) is prevalent across countries, including the US, Canada, and the UK, where 54%–62% of almost 14,000 WW International (formerly WeightWatchers) participants report experiencing weight bias from coworkers, according to a 2021 study in the International Journal of Obesity (IJO). Weight bias is defined as “negative weight-related attitudes, beliefs, assumptions, and judgments toward individuals who are overweight and obese,” according to authors in the Journal of Eating Disorders, and is associated with higher rates of stress, depression, and unhealthy relationships with food for those who experience it, according to the IJO.

6 Likes

Not all of them were correct. There was a sizable contingent that supported the parchment that created this devilish beast.

2 Likes

The Founders were products of their times. The most glaring example is that they talked about “rights”, but did not put a word in the parchment about “responsibilities”. They failed to include responsibilities because to them it was absolutely obvious that any society depends first & foremost on everybody doing his part. They failed to foresee a fallen world where people would insist on rights without responsibilities – and where devious rulers would encourage this perversion.

8 Likes

For the whole tawdry story behind the Constitution coup, see Kenneth Royce (“Boston T. Party”)'s Hologram of Liberty, which was updated in a 2012 edition with 100 pages of new material. Here is my review of the original 1997 edition. The Kindle edition is free for Kindle Unlimited subscribers.

Always worth reading when you’re in the mood for a rant is Lysander Spooner’s classic 1870 No Treason: The Constitution of No Authority.

There is a good deal of information about the Anti-Federalist argument and movement in Bill Kauffman’s biography of Luther Martin, Forgotten Founder, Drunken Prophet. Other notorious anti-federalists included Samuel Adams, Patrick Henry, George Mason, Samuel Chase, and Elbridge Gerry.

8 Likes

Love Spooner. Should be required reading in every high school.

4 Likes

Agreed. I call Spooner a “paleolibertarian” – much closer to the ground truth of what it takes to build a civilization than later libertarians. There were a number of such Dangerous Minds running around during the closing of the American Frontier. Henry George was another. Spooner’s “mutual insurance company” should have been adopted by George in “Progress and Poverty” to frame his land value tax, and George’s notion of a “citizen’s dividend” should have been framed as a corporate dividend. There are a number of other practical matters that, if brought into consilience, could have denied the Marxist camel’s nose in the tent. It was so close. “Progress and Poverty” was the most widely read book other than the Bible for some time but George just didn’t quite have what it took either theoretically or politically.

7 Likes
7 Likes

This might be because he didn’t have the German university connections to make his theories “acceptable”. That was how the Progressives brought their cockamamy ideas into the country - by first “exporting” them to the German Universities - to be “laundered” and returned as “legitimate”.

3 Likes