The Potpourri

I tend to snip and save charts, graphs, and tables and save them to my photo library. I created this topic to share a few of them here. No theme and, unfortunately, often little context or sourcing. No warranty expressed or implied.

Seen on X.com, illustrating the concept of “luxury beliefs” and the well-known fact that communism is a belief system of, by, and for the elites.

9 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes

Without mentally ill females could the Democratic Party even exist?

12 Likes

7 Likes

4 Likes

It is clear from this chart that:
a) unmarried democrat men have better reproductive opportunities; and
b) unmarried republican men have higher selection pressures, so this cohort may be growing more competent long-term
:laughing:

4 Likes

Selection pressures – as in: I don’t want anything to do with a woman who has been processed through US higher education – so do I look for a bride in the Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand, Taiwan, China, Russia, Brazil, Colombia? That is a tough selection pressure. :grinning:

Silly question, anyway. The answer is Colombia.

3 Likes

Nah, that won’t work. They’ll just be informed by the TV, radio, Internet and other women and before long it’s like they were living in the US their whole lives.

I refer you to Eddie Murphy’s 1987 comedy album, “Raw”, and the “Half” routine.

5 Likes

IMG_2602

Meant to include this one in the above post. The width of the distributions are suspiciously narrow.

5 Likes

It is clear from this chart that:
a) unmarried democrat men have better reproductive opportunities; and
b) unmarried republican men have higher selection pressures, so this cohort may be growing more competent long-term

(a) may be true but but Democrat men have to deal with a lot of mental illness. Worth it? I say no.

Regarding (b): The obvious gap is between married and unmarried women. So do sensible women marry sensible men, or do they become more sensible as a consequence of marriage? I know the Democrat women would say the gap is evidence of The Patriarchy [TM]. But they are mentally ill so who cares what they think?

5 Likes

Silly question, anyway. The answer is Colombia.

40 years ago, the answer was Taiwan. For me, anyway.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Unmarried women are killing everything

These are great charts you have shared!

The entire thread

2 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

“Oops,” said Hubbert, maybe.

5 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes