The Propaganda Technique That Threatens Trump's Reelection

Associated with nothing in this thread, when I see IEEE I always think of cryptology. We were taught Big Indian Little Indian. I forgot what it stood for. I’m old and it was a decade and a half ago.

It is “Endian” not Indian… :wink:

3 Likes

And, of course, “Endian” is a reference to the tale of Lilliput and Blefuscu in Jonathan Swift’s Gulliver’s Travels.

Both nations follow the teachings of a prophet, Lustrog, as recorded in their scripture, known as the Blundecral (“which is their Alcoran or Bible, we don’t really know”). Sectarian divisions exist in the debate between “Little-Endians” and “Big-Endians” (see below).

The novel further describes an intra-Lilliputian quarrel over the practice of breaking eggs. Traditionally, Lilliputians broke boiled eggs on the larger end; a few generations ago, an Emperor of Lilliput, the Present Emperor’s great-grandfather, had decreed that all eggs be broken on the smaller end after his son cut himself breaking the egg on the larger end. The differences between Big-Endians (those who broke their eggs at the larger end) and Little-Endians had given rise to “six rebellions … wherein one Emperor lost his life, and another his crown”. The Lilliputian religion says an egg should be broken on the convenient end, which is now interpreted by the Lilliputians as the smaller end. The Big-Endians gained favour in Blefuscu.

The Big-Endian/Little-Endian controversy reflects, in a much simplified form, British quarrels over religion. Less than 200 years previously, England had been a Catholic (Big-Endian) country; but a series of reforms beginning in the 1530s under King Henry VIII (reigned 1509–1547), Edward VI (1547–1553), and Queen Elizabeth I (1558–1603) had converted most of the country to Protestantism (Little-Endianism), in the episcopalian form of the Church of England. At the same time, revolution and reform in Scotland (1560) had also converted that country to Presbyterian Protestantism, which led to fresh difficulties when England and Scotland were united under one ruler, James I (1603–1625).

Back in the day, Motorola was big-endian and Intel little-endian. The IBM System/360 and its descendants to this day are big-endian. Recent Intel processors, while internally little-endian, have an instruction, MOVBE, that loads and stores values in memory in big-endian order.

AutoCAD was one of the first cross-platform applications that allowed transferring binary databases between systems with different byte order without conversion. Later, this allowed sharing files on networks by machines with different byte order. The story of this is recounted in The Autodesk File chapter, “The Portable Data Base”, from February, 1987.

3 Likes

See…it’s been a while.

3 Likes

I had assumed you were just making a joke! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

About the Endians? Nope. Just an old crypto-nerd. I used to be able to calculate whip antenna size based on how far you wanted the signal to travel and all that jazz too. All that’s gone now, data dumped for law school.

3 Likes

1 Like

The Census Bureau has just reported that about half of the American population will soon be non-white or non-European. And they will all be American citizens. We have tipped beyond the point where a Nazi-Aryan party will be able to prevail in this country.

We [i.e., Jews] have been nourishing the American climate of opposition to bigotry for about half a century. That climate has not yet been perfected, but the heterogeneous nature of our population tends to make it irreversible and makes our constitutional constraints against bigotry more practical than ever. (Raab 1993b, p. 23).2

Attacking Hamas isn’t the right strategy. Israel’s strategic targets are in the US – guys like Raab and organizations like the ADL responsible for ghost writing Kennedy’s “Nation of Immigrants” and “perfecting” (destroying) the West.

CLEAN THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL!!!

2 Likes

Is any more evidence needed to demonstrate beyond a doubt that the Constitutional Republic is over?

1 Like

A commentary on conspiracies.

5 Likes

Yuck Yuck Yuck… Those ridiculous war veterans… Yuck Yuck Yuck…
Darwin Award…
Yuck Yuck Yuck…

Huh? Power went out.

4 Likes

On the day of the Iowa Caucuses, hazardous conditions will prevail across the state.

As I responded to Scott Adams, who thought this would impede the turnout among older voters in “Idaho” (ahem):

“The virtue of the Iowa caucus system is that votes are – quite deliberately – abstracted force. If you can’t be bothered to weather the storm to vote, maybe you shouldn’t be voting since if it comes time to “get out the troops” and exercise the 2nd amendment, you won’t likely be placing your flesh, blood and bone on the line. BTW: Here in “Idaho” (as Scott cutely called our State) the older Republicans are more likely to actually take physical risks to attend caucuses.”

6 Likes

I threw together some by-County thematic maps of the Iowa Republican Caucus results. These may be of some historic interest given the unusual circumstances of this particular event:

1. The weather was very extreme. Trump’s landslide meant that Trump’s elderly base defied predictions of the pundits regarding turnout. This turnout also means that the rhetorical attack I cited in the OP is unlikely to be successful against Trump. For example, in my county the caucus was standing room only despite the county engineers not being able to completely clear the highways of either drifts or ice.

2. Vivek Ramaswamy’s campaign represents the emergence of a new elite – one that captured the positive network externalties of the information age, and is less constrained by historical baggage than has been the current conquering elite comprised largely of Jews.

3 Likes

Any surprise the headline on Durdge is that “most Republicans don’t want Trump “. The forecast is for a deluge of such headlines and “news” articles telling us the same, in every contorted manner imaginable.

7 Likes

BTW, the misspelling “Durdge” was actually inadvertent. Even my subconscious has become cynical. I often cite the aphorism, “No matter how cynical I get, I just can’t keep up “. Maybe my subconscious has taken the lead.

8 Likes

The history of Drudge is tied up with the history of FreeRepublic.com in the immigration disaster that they might have been able to greatly ameliorate had the neocons not somehow managed to take control of Jim Robinson and have him purge immigration patriots from that site, just as they purged immigration patriots from the Reagan Administration leading to the 1986 Reagan Amnesty. Drudge and FreeRepublic were psyops that, having served their satanic purpose, have been largely discarded along with the Libertarian party.

7 Likes

Today’s Drudge headline says Trump has syphilis!!

4 Likes

Today there are two articles on Zero Hedge that made me think. I wonder if the Supreme Court is going to rule against Trump in the Colorado case in a devastating fashion? The insiders would know this and would explain the predictIT move.

I have assumed that someone has something on Judge Roberts (maybe from Epstein) and ACB was a terrible pick.

5 Likes

A question – If the nine old guys & gals authorize the disqualification of President Trump from the ballots in all 50 States, and then various “Sanctuary States” put him back on the ballot – how many divisions do the Supreme Court Justices have?

And if millions of citizens go to the polls and write in President Trump’s name after the Nine have seized power by removing him from the ballot, will the Nine overrule that expression of democratic disapproval of their action?

4 Likes

Laws regulating write-in votes are all over the place in the U.S.

A majority of states require “registration” in order for write-in votes to be counted, so this raises the question as to whether a state can deny registration to a candidate they accuse of “insurrection” just as they’re trying to deny ballot access. What happens in that circumstance is, as they say at NASA, “out of family”.

6 Likes