Trump, please explain 2020!

I’ve long felt Trump has to explain (not apologize, just explain) the Covid policies under his watch. And he should prep by watching the video embedded in the post “Give Birx the Works” on Powerline. The lockdown was ruinous, as we all know. How did he let it happen and why didn’t he lift it sooner? This explains.

8 Likes

We have to sympathize with President Trump. He was very badly advised by evil bureaucrats, and he was operating in an environment where the media was hyping up irrational fears about just another Influenza-Like Illness. And China was circulating those famous photgraphs (real or not?) of well-dressed working age men dropping dead in the streets. Considering that the Democrats/Uniparty impeached him twice over obvious nonsense, it would have been very hard for him to have ignored his evil advisers in the face of managed public uncertainty and panic.

Probably his best way forward now would be to admit that the reaction of his Administration was excessive, especially with respect to lockdowns & masking – even if he personally was well-intentioned at the time. And commit in his coming Administration to being much more focused on weeding out bureaucrats with ulterior motives, and on ensuring real scientific data-driven dialog in all future spheres where there is a call for government action … including the ClimateScam.

Of course, if President Trump said something like that, the usual suspects at CNN and NYT and PBS would be blaring 24/7 that “Trump Admits He Failed”. Nevertheless, he should – as you propose – explain what happened, what he now knows went wrong, and what lessons he is going to apply in his next Administration.

6 Likes

Yes, that’s what I’m saying. I never blamed Trump: he knew a pandemic wasn’t in his wheelhouse. But if only he had gone with Dr. Scott Atlas! This video explains how Atlas got sidelined.

5 Likes

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2024/04/give-birx-the-works-2.php

4 Likes

Trump wanted to end lockdown around before Easter Sunday, April 12, 2020

4 Likes

Trump still brags about the vaccine. It’s one thing not admit to failure, but it’s another thing to keep saying it was the best thing ever. Sorry, but I’m not going to be fooled by Trump again.

5 Likes

I think you are too hard on Trump.
Imagine yourself in his spot.
The evil cabal or deep state is not something to joke about it is real and they kill for a living.
So give the man some space.
And maybe he is not “all knowing” as we are :wink:
To be president is NOT an easy job if you want to do good and the right thing.

6 Likes

Yes, exactly. And it’s incredible to me that people have (already) forgotten what 2020 was like, how a vaccine was absolutely the Holy Grail, everybody wanted so desperately to be released back into normal life. And how the vaccine card was your passport into any kind of venue. Well- I remember, , and I can’t hold it against Trump.

I really believe the PinkChinks released the virus when they did to prevent Trump getting re-elected. People have forgotten too that they suspended domestic flights outta Wuhan, but NOT international flights. People have forgotten the deadly interaction of DEI with the infection, to the point where simply being ethnically Chinese was a qualification for appointment to governmental commissions created to deal with the murrain, so they could write about how racist Americans were if people called it the FluManchu. (I call it the Sinos’ Infection.)

But—what do you dear polymaths think? The vax doesn’t work, that’s established. You can still get Covid and spread Covid. At best, maybe it makes the illness milder if you do get it? But, at my BMD’s insistence, we have gotten all…is it 4 ?shots by now. He says it’s a killed vaccine, it can’t possibly be doing all the awful things some people say it is. He says mild myocarditis isn’t uncommon even with just a cold.
He’s my doctor and I’ve never known him to be wrong . But….i see all these virulent claims that the Covid vax is NOT just a placebo, but a POISON! Then I wish my daughter hadn’t taken it.
I’d rather believe it was just a money making scheme for Big Pharma than that it was a plan for American genocide. Which do you think?

5 Likes

I will try my luck but this will be difficult.
Here below you find a paper disputing the existence of viruses as such and no one has argued against it yet.
In short, viruses do not exist.
This was a test run for how to take control without anyone going against the final coup d’état and it all started at 9/11 with the Patriot Act.
I know this can be too much so I will leave it here.
PS: the jabs were 1/3 placebo, 1/3 mild poison and 1/3 very poisonous.
Here my advice to anyone, no matter what you think: NEVER take ANY shot ANYMORE from ANY doctor no matter what they say.
And I feel very sad and sorry for those who have been injured or have lost someone due to this experiment.
My heart feels your pain.
Here the link

Here the light version in book format.

4 Likes

Thank you @Heinrich_Lorenzen , but it’s hard to believe the older vaccines weren’t a good thing. I mean, so many kids died from measles, and horrible deaths from diphtheria. Plus the vaccine did eliminate smallpox, didn’t it? And what about polio, which used to be every parent’s terror?
Also, the “poison “ part of the Covid vaccines: do you think this was an innocent attempt at some kinda homeopathic remedy? Or was it deliberate and if so, who planned it?

4 Likes

Dearest @Hypatia
Here you find a research done long time ago and the result will chock you.
The “old” … “safe and effective” … “vaccines” did nothing, it is all smoke and mirrors.
Sorry but that is my understanding.
It is a lot of information … go slow :wink:

Here you find the data made available

Here an interview with Roman…

Here the general website.

3 Likes

Color me dubious. I certainly accept the idea that public health measures have done far more to defeat disease than medicine – things like clean water supplies, effective sewage treatment, elimination of open fires indoors. But there was a time within living memory when diseases like polio were a real concern. When was the last time anyone heard of a case of polio in the West?

Vaccines (genuine vaccines) definitely deserve some of the credit for controlling certain diseases. On the other hand, experimental genetic treatments (not vaccines) rolled out during the CovidScam do not deserve credit for anything.

9 Likes

I heard that Moderna never received FDA approval on any of their products until covid. The company was founded in 2010 and went public in 2018.

Scandalous

6 Likes

I think it was careless not deliberate.

Incompetence not malice

The covid vaccine was novel because of mRNA and spike protein.

I took one shot of J&J. I’m not going back for a second 30 days later. This was November 2021.

No boosters

Regarding vaccines I think tetanus is a good one to get every 10 years. I’m overdue on my tetanus shot

3 Likes

I’m more than dubious. I vehemently disagree.

If you get bit by a rabid animal, you are free to decline the rabies vaccine that will save you from a miserable death. You are free to refuse most any other well-proven vaccine. If you refuse one that is critical to society, you may be shunned, and that may be deserved.

Current bad behavior of the healthcare-industrial complex doesn’t invalidate the good done by modern medicine, including vaccines.

9 Likes

The beauty about freedom is that we can choose our own lifestyle.
I am very well aware as many are that freedom is a very rare thing today.
About rabies …
If you get bidden by a dog or cat, which is the most likely scenario today, one of course has to be very careful and observant about ones health condition.
But no panic is necessary.
Keep the wound clean and it will most probably heal, as nature is a marvellous healer.
This is no medical advice!!!
But our pre-health condition is of course very important.
The more healthy we are meaning aligned with nature and in balance physically, emotionally and mentally and if we have our strong spiritual beliefs, then we most likely will come away from such an incident quite well.
I am not in the business of convincing anyone and I was very reluctant to write about this subject as this is getting many upset.
If someone wish to listen to this explanation about rabies then I here provide a video done by Dr. Sam Bailey.

2 Likes

I think that you should be very careful.
This statement is exactly what drove the covid tyranny.
Enemies?
Be aware of yourself!

2 Likes

Can you please explain “covid tyranny”?

2 Likes

All the measures from; forced to wear a mask, lockdowns, forced injection with experiments substance if you wished to keep your job or wanted to travel, forced isolation of elderly persons etc. are some of the draconian measures that the governments forced upon the population.
If this is not tyranny then I am lost for words.

5 Likes

City Journal produces a podcast series called 10 Blocks. The April 3d episode was a John Tierney interview with Rob Montz, the maker of the documentary exposing Birx and Pence. I recommend it for quite a lot of enlightenment to be gained in 20 minutes.

4 Likes