We Want To Believe

Maybe not natural children. They have, in effect, outsourced that function to those who cross the open border and vote dem. Who would stop them? The “authorities “ in dem cities?

4 Likes

THAT is freaking scary!

5 Likes

My apologies for being unclear. The Institutional Democrats have very few young upcoming viable leaders. Those are the people they are driving out. Yes, Democrats get the votes of all the student debt-burdened young women with college credentials, but they lack a rising generation of leaders to replace the old foggies who will eventually die off.

Since Democrat voters or at least voting machines will continue to elect Democrat Party candidates, there will be continued Democrat rule. But that rule will be incompetent – in a world in which incompetence will be increasingly dangerous.

Of course, the Institutional Republicans are not much better. Therefore, change is coming to our society! But it is not going to be pleasant or easy.

4 Likes

I read something interesting today: that the 1978 midterms were like this, kinda lackluster for the GOP, despite stagflation and the fact that Carter was such a downer.
But then:morning in America! Maybe DiSantis can be our new Reagan in 2024. (I wish it were Trump, he deserves it, but everybody seems to have turned on him now, suddenly yesterday is his fault. What a buncha ingrates…)

5 Likes

They’re not ingrates - they’re scared as all good-out of him. He’s a populist and there’s no room in their wealth schemes for a populist.

4 Likes

Yes but conservatives still think sending their kids to Yale or Harvard is an awesome thing.

3 Likes

Here is evidence that mandatory public “education” = Marxist indoctrination - has been wildly successful. The young ardently subscribe to the state religion, genuflect reflexively at its behest, and enthusiastically vote (formerly for empty suits, now for empty minds) their own enslavement. A rich harvest of seeds planted by Cloward, Piven & Alinsky, no? To my generation, Brave New World and 1984 were cautionary tales. Now, they have become “how to” manuals.

10 Likes

Kind of makes me question my pro-life stance.

4 Likes

We just engaged a new groundskeeper and are in the ruinously expensive process of getting our gatehouse in shape for him. Yesterday his adorable 8 year old son said to my BMD:”Do you know your truck is polluting the air and ruining the planet?”
Up till then I was hoping for a looong tenure of employment with his dad—now, I don’t know whether I want him to stick around for this boy’s adolescence……

6 Likes

Wonderful! This is an opportunity for your BMD to explain to the 8-year old that his truck is putting out Carbon Dioxide which is the gas that allows plants to grow, thus providing food for everyone and ensuring that his dad can continue to have a job as a groundskeeper. And by running his truck, your BMD is paying taxes which help poor people to survive. Not bad, heh?

And perhaps the 8-year old will realize that his teachers have been lying to him. Always a great lesson – Challenge authority!

8 Likes

Yes Hyp, this is your chance to have influence over one of their young skulls full of mush. Don’t miss this opportunity to steal one of theirs.

5 Likes

Yes, yes, say those things, all quietly and calmly while setting generous pieces of cherry pie in front of the youngster and putting a fork into his hand and a glass of whole milk on the table by him.

7 Likes