The Crazy Years

What a minute! If periods merit dignity, what about commas? Not to be diacritical, but is it a second class punctum? It demands equality; even the bloody ox-gored comma.

9 Likes
4 Likes
9 Likes
3 Likes

What do you say CT, we could both make some good money here. Defense lawyering isn’t too hard. I will show you the ropes.

5 Likes

I’m admitted in both of Hunter Biden’s jurisdictions. Are you admitted in his dad’s? Bet that would get us disbarred before they do.

8 Likes

I am and I can easily transfer my UBE score from MD to DC. I know how we can be ad hoc’ed into Florida.

3 Likes
4 Likes

‘disposing of rubbish carefully is important’ Who’d a-thunkit? Next thing we’ll be told is wash hands before preparing food, especially after going to the toilet…

We used to be taught this kind of behavior as a matter of course.

8 Likes

Yeah but. Nothing is as it appears today. It’s as if today is the first day of creation; no functional knowledge of the past.

6 Likes

China AND Ukraine? (pun intended)

6 Likes
8 Likes
4 Likes
5 Likes

Justin Trudeau announced he will attend the next NATO meeting.

5 Likes

This requires that you believe anything the Chinese say, AND that you accept that there are no long term effects. We have already seen in just this short time all the various defects the “vaccine” causes. ?Why should we be more trusting in THIS endeavor.

2 Likes
3 Likes

The Fins got one a little too immature and the US got one way too mature.

6 Likes

?Why is this even news. We had a president getting blow-jobs in the Oval Office from a staffer - and the Finns have this. Silly.

3 Likes
7 Likes