The Crazy Years

4 Likes
5 Likes

In other words, they’ll have at least 5!

Speaking of Poland:

5 Likes

Poland demands war reparations from Germany? What about from the USSR, which also invaded Poland at the same time as Germany?

And while we are at it, what does Sweden owe Germany for the Thirty Years War?

3 Likes

But wasn’t Sweden one of the victors? I am a bit fuzzy on the history of that one.

2 Likes

One step at a time. First you get those who still feel guilty, then from their example you go after the recalcitrant.

The German elite still feel guilt over the war (while the rank and file are still a bunch of Nazis). Russia doesn’t feel guilt over anything, but world opinion can back Russia into a corner.

1 Like

In my limited understanding, the Thirty Years War was nearly all fuzzy. Lots of participants changing sides until eventually they forgot what they were fighting about. The only thing that seems indisputable is that the territory of what is currently Germany bore the brunt of the fighting, with devastating losses of population & materials. Definitely, today’s Sweden owes reparations to today’s Germany for whatever their distant ancestors did.

Maybe California could impose a tax on the sale of Volvos, with the proceeds being donated to Mercedes Benz? Oops! Volvo is owned by China, so California politicians wouldn’t go for that.

6 Likes
4 Likes
6 Likes

I’ll take Winterthur, Switzerland in the pool for where the Starship suborbital flight will end.

5 Likes
5 Likes

It looks like the smarter money will be on Pakistan and China:

4 Likes

https://freebeacon.com/national-security/u-s-forces-ordered-to-stop-using-gender-pronouns-to-improve-lethality/amp/

4 Likes
3 Likes

?How exactly is this stupidity supposed to work - magic.

Leave it to the Air Farce to do something this stupid.

3 Likes
2 Likes

They follow the Navy:

3 Likes

I am so glad I got out of the military when I did.

3 Likes

Which only proves the whole military has gotten totally stupid. Perhaps they should wear Pride colour uniforms to “improve lethality” - because this whole LGBGTFMQRG BS is proving lethal to OUR SOCIETY.

5 Likes