The Crazy Years

Well if the old bird can stop this, then I guess she ain’t all bad.

1 Like

I see your Toilet Paper Producer and raise you every DAMNED SMALL BUSINESS IN GERMANY.

For a sign of how insane European leaders are, listen to the German economics minister, a Green politician (of course) named Robert Habeck, saying that small businesses in Germany might have to stop doing business because there is no power, but gosh, that doesn’t mean that they will go bankrupt:

Here’s the full piece. It’s by Rod Dreher at The American Conservative.

6 Likes
5 Likes

Uh Oh Intersectionality is about to be put to the test. Whose oppression outweighs the other’s?

4 Likes

From “The Extended Phenotype”:

“Those who have never been brainwashed or addicted to a drug find it hard to understand their fellow men who are driven by such compulsions. In the same naive way we cannot understand a host bird’s being compelled to feed an absurdly oversized cuckoo, or worker ants wantonly murdering the only being in the whole world that is vital to their genetic success. But such subjective feelings are misleading, even where the relatively crude achievements of human pharmacology are concerned. With natural selection working on the problem, who would be so presumptuous as to guess what feats of mind control might not be achieved?”

When we see words such as “prejudice” and “discrimination” used in morally pejorative and even medically diagnostic ways that are otherwise indistinguishable from “knowledge”, “wisdom” and “discernment” – particularly in the areas of thought about “genes” – who would be so presumptuous as to assert no genetic interests are at work generating emotional confusion of clear headedness?

Finally, Dawkins completes this paragraph on mind control with a warning:

“Do not expect to see animals always behaving in such a way as to maximize their own inclusive fitness. Losers in an arms race may behave in some very odd ways indeed. If they appear disoriented and unsure of their footing, this may be only the beginning.”

3 Likes
6 Likes

We’re told by the New York State Police that they’re just enforcing the law,

That is from your piece CT, and it is a perfect illustration that cops are not on the side of Freedom. The cops understand that the re-enactors are NOT the targets of said law, but what are they doing? Enforcing it anyway. The cops are the State’s pretorian guard and nothing more. There is nothing about them that says protect and serve the public. This town should get the government it wants good and hard.

8 Likes
1 Like

the Omicron variant is highly likely a product of artificial genetic modification.

The paper went through two rounds of peer review and is now getting published. Here’s a preprint:

1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes

I think you replied to the wrong post. My post from 2022-08-02 14:39 did not mention anything about the Omicron variant being a likely product of artificial genetic modification.

Queen Ursula announced “five immediate measures” (source)

She said that the EU will propose a “mandatory target for reducing electricity use at peak hours” and will “work closely with the Member States to achieve this” as well as capping the revenues of low-carbon electricity providers.

She said that these companies are making profits which do not represent the cost of production of their electricity, consumers must feel the benefit of low-cost production and that countries should “re-channel these unexpected profits to support vulnerable people”.

“Oil and gas companies have also made massive profits. We will therefore propose a solidarity contribution for fossil fuel companies,” she said.

Mandatory electricity use reductions at peak hours? That’s going to go down like a sack of bricks.

Not clear why she wants to grab profits (I think she mistakenly calls it “revenues”) from the so-called “low-carbon” energy producers…? Aren’t those the “good guys”?

EU countries that are net payers should take a long look in the mirror if they go along with this. And net benefit receiving countries would benefit from a good think on what exactly is coming.

7 Likes
6 Likes
3 Likes

kenya_tv_queen

8 Likes

Serves them right for caving to the woke mob. They will always be the Redskins to me and no amount of mellinial stupidity is going to force me to think otherwise.

2 Likes
5 Likes

This is really hilarious!

1 Like

Sustainable engineering isn’t:

11 Likes