The Crazy Years

8 Likes

I particularly liked the “islanders were given no notice” and the “we welcome the newcomers” bits. What hypocrisy!

7 Likes
6 Likes

CT, didn’t you bring this up on Ratburger a while back? Seems like this was a fraud.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/nikola-corp-founder-accused-fraud-trials-opening-89849340

1 Like

A fraud, wrapped in a scam, inside a hoax.

9 Likes

Ah ha. I see you have discovered the formula for undoing a Presidency… at least one of which the left* does not approve.

*denotes the deep state’, the legacy academy (“left leaning” as used by these fellow travelers, means the vector describing its political direction; it was once near a neutral 0 degrees on a Cartesian axis [conflated with a magnetic heading] - approximating the y-axis in a positive direction- it now points reliably to 270 degrees, i.e. the vector is infinitely negative on the x-axis, pointing LEFT) - it thus ‘leans’ a full 90 degrees!; legacy media (a misnomer as they practice rabid advocacy and mediate nothing); the institutional legal establishment, with its entirely politically-prescribed hierarchy, which (with no citation or written principles) dispenses results according to incoherent ‘woke’ bullying on a case by case basis. Everyone knows what these results are and what groups are in jeopardy of adverse legal judgments and which receive maximum leniency. R’s generally are in trouble to the extent they become known by FBI or other Geheime Stadts-Politzei (secret state police) if they openly supported Trump.

Which is to say that short aphorism succinctly describes the current ethos and practice of the United States of America today. The productive and law-abiding millions are oppressed and mulcted by their own government and are told it is with their ‘consent’. The super-rich - for the moment - may buy immunity through correct words and po$ture. Those at the top today would be well advised to remember the Ouroboros and just who was consumed in the later stages of the French Revolution

6 Likes
5 Likes

All due respect to believing Roman Catholics, this is a joke - at best. Let’s not go to at worst.

2 Likes

While we were focused on Ukraine:

4 Likes
5 Likes

Venezuela empties prisons ….”

Does that really qualify as “Crazy Years”? After all, Australia is full of the descendants of English criminals who were shipped far away from the Motherland so that they would be someone else’s problem. From the Venezuelan perspective, sending their problem children to Biden*'s welcoming arms looks like an entirely rational solution to their problem.

2 Likes

I guess it really depends on who the prisoners are. If they’re basically Venezuelan political prisoners, they may, indeed, fit in well. If, OTOH, they’re just violent criminals, Venezuela can keep them.

Maybe Abbot and DeSantis ought to fly some of our “undocumented citizens” to them.

5 Likes

There have been few things in my entire life which infuriate me as much as the current intentionally open border. All the consequences are understood and desired by those enforcing their own decisions, which they well know are counter to the wishes of a large majority of the public, yet they intentionally keep doubling down and suffer no consequences - other than the election of Donald Trump; we all witnessed how that temporary setback was dealt with.
A brief summary of the causes of said anger:

• millions of unknown individuals (who, in the few un-staged photos appear to be most all men of military age), after various encouragements and assistance, stream into the US.
  • many of them vote (as they are told) in the criminal enterprises known as ‘blue’ cities (do you really think the lawlessness in these cities doesn’t extend to local democrat voting officials - you know, the ones who managed to stuff enough ballot boxes - literally - to change the election result in several close states in 2020?).
  • many of these “migrants” and “refugees” receive benefits which you and I pay for (except in Martha’s Vineyard).
  • you and I are subject to uncounted laws, while these individuals are exempt from them (like identity requirements or the need for “your papers, please” to get on an airplane).
  • many are secretly transported - at our expense - in the middle of the night to various cities.
  • my Swiss son may not enter the US because he is unvaccinated. Invaders from Mexico, on the other hand, contrary to 200 years of border control law designed to prevent contagion could not cross the border (complete with forced testing and extended periods of enforced isolation), enter and are intentionally dispersed in a manner seemingly designed to spread infection as widely as possible. There have been reports (before they were quickly censored) of the appearance of illnesses (especially in children) not seen for decades in the United States, with the obvious conclusion as to where they originated. Such unusual illness continue to occur today, with officials miens reminiscent of deer in the headlights.
  • not only have I ZERO legal ability to oppose this literally treasonous invasion perpetrated at the highest level of the state, I face legal and ‘informal’ jeopardy for merely referring to these individuals for what they are and have always been correctly called: illegal aliens. I am not allowed to even object verbally!

I now fully understand how disenfranchisement and outright tyranny (of which illegal immigration is only one of MANY operant examples perpetrated by our “consensual” government against its subjects) give rise to the animus which, in the past, has resulted in political revolution by any means necessary. I also understand that the Bill of Rights is no longer even aspired to by our power-crazed rulers. They no longer believe themselves restrained by any principles. Witness the department of justice (sic) behavior - both commissions and omissions.

These “crazy years” simply cannot continue much longer without a major discontinuity. Either the US collapses outright as a result of these forces or an adversary - who correctly construes our effective dissolution as a moderating force in the world - decides to act in its own perceived interest, believing the US incapable of responding. Actually, one might make a case that - especially after president (sic) Joseph Marionette Biden’s Guignol performance in red - that the US might well respond to a military adventure with an excessive, irrational spasm of push-button, high-tech, remote control kinetics - such is its state of incoherence.

9 Likes

CW, with the use of but one issue, you have provided a list of abuses sufficient in my mind to justify a separation. If the GD general government won’t abide by its own Charter, it is useless and meaningless. If the GD fellow parties who signed onto that Charter won’t uphold their end of the terms of that charter, it is useless and meaningless. In short, it is useless and meaningless and I want out of it and away from THEM.

7 Likes

All well and good, but ?who is willing to be John Brown.

4 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes

Gangs of youths — described by locals as Pakistani-origin Muslims — descended on predominantly Hindu areas of Leicester

Each person has to commemorate the death of the Queen in her own way. It is multi-culturalism!

Remember the Good Old Days, when the news was about rival groups of English soccer hooligans battling it out on the mean streets of English cities? Go back far enough and there were the English Mods and Rockers shedding each other’s blood. Maybe the Pakistanis and Hindus are simply adapting to the customary behavior of the English?

3 Likes
3 Likes

Maladaptive. Yes—those with no foundation of Right v. Wrong (Wisdom) will not be able to adapt.

The Romans had the Coliseum; USA has the NFL.

3 Likes