The Crazy Years

6 Likes

Hunter’s ass is saved:

5 Likes

… local authorities have been told by the government in Westminster to use the 2021 Environment Act to impose spot fines of £175 to £300 on those who use wood-fire stoves that do not meet state standards on air pollution, The Times of London reported.

“I think it is totally irresponsible for the Leader of the Opposition to misrepresent what this (legal euthanasia) means,” said Bennet[, Canada’s Minster of Mental Health and Addictions].

“All of the assessors and providers of MAiD are purposely trained to eliminate people who are suicidal,” she added.

6 Likes

But they are now allowed to burn “witches”.

7 Likes

Is that to keep them from jumping off buildings and ruining the cars they land on?

7 Likes

9 Likes

60% of them will go on to college so I think the standards for proficiency must be too high.

5 Likes

Corner-cutting in New Hampshire.

16 Likes

Snow? Check!
Rain? Check!
Heat? Check!
Gloom of night? Check!
Computer glitches?

7 Likes
3 Likes

Well someone should have told them that the black supremacists in Baltimore already did that!

7 Likes
4 Likes

I have a signature required USPS letter that’s been bouncing back and forth between Florida and Wisconsin for the last month. Our local post office says it’s all automatic sorters and untouched by human hands. It’s never been photographed (I’m signed up for “Informed Delivery” at both houses), so no idea of who it’s from, what it is, or why it’s oscillating back and forth. I’m hoping it’s a notice that I’ve won a private jet with lifetime maintenance and refueling but may never find out.

10 Likes

A poem on the occasion of the State of the Union.

After the uprising of the 6th of January
The Resident of the Oval Office
Sent word to his news media minions
Which stated that the people
Had lost the confidence of the Government
And could only win it back
Via additional surrendered freedoms.
Would it not in that case
Be simpler for the Government
To dissolve the people
And import another?

Appropriated from Bertolt Brecht, who is dead and thus may not mind.

9 Likes
6 Likes

Tired: … visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children …

Wired: Cancel the parents!

southern_2023-02-08

Lauren Southern is a Canadian political activist and maker of the documentary Farmlands about white genocide in South Africa.

11 Likes
5 Likes
6 Likes

Is it slightly imaginable that someone who was properly placed in the operation of that particular AI just happened to short GOOG in a timely fashion? “Gee, it was a mistake”. “How could I know what a ‘completely independent’ and factually reliable AI is going to say?” The world is such a busy place. Who would notice the ripples of a tiny pebble thrown into such a roiled sea?

8 Likes

https://www.businessinsider.com/bill-gates-says-not-hypocrite-flying-private-jet-emissions-climate-2023-2

7 Likes